Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How did you celebrate the New Year?

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Me...I went to a party where the theme was the 70's. You had to dress in 70's style clothes and you could only take drink that was popular from the time. So it was Skol lager and snowballs all the way. Also managed to track down some Brut splash-on which kept me nice and fresh for the laydees.

Comments

• Options
    playing the wii with seven year olds......
  • Options
    i Worked- did Caberet in the Lyric in Shaftsbury Ave.

Piccadilly Circus was mental when we came out but tube home was almost deserted. :-)

Nice sight (and sound) of a girl trying to throw up her lower intestine on the Fulham Palace Rd on the way back.

Why people go out, unless it's to friends, on NYE is beyond me.
  • Options
    Went to the o2 Arena to see Take That and the Sugababes. I was there for my girlfriend of course but I have to admit it was a great night :)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]playing the wii with seven year olds......[/quote]

getting beat by a seven year olds on the wii?
  • Options
    An indie/northern soul night in Brixton - really good night, lots of random conversations with people on the way home. Great fun, and I'm surprisingly free of hangover today.
  • Options
    At a bar in Glasgow that had live music including a ceilidh band. A great fun evening and excellent stripping of the willow. Even the mile and a half walk home across the city centre was less hairy than a normal Saturday night - obviously at 1.30am that was still early in this part of the world!
  • Options
    Party at a friends place in the middle of a vineyard. Volleyball, table tennis, darts, pool, bbq and a humongous amount of drinking. Had to keep my left eye closed when I watched the re-run of a football game on TV later, as I couldn't focus otherwise. Don't remember who played either.
  • Options
    Shaggy & Collie Buddz concert. Still can't hear out of my left ear!

"Mr Lover Lover!"