Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton-related Christmas presents

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
So what did you get then ?

I got a Charlton golf towel and tee set

Comments

• i got a framed photo of myself,nasty looking present.
  • book

I bought Tavern one of these. it is excellent tho disappointed that there are a few clumps missing, most notably first game back at the Valley.
    The last page is a press cutting headed "Charlton falls through the Premiership Trap Door". quite a fitting finish!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]book

I bought Tavern one of these. it is excellent tho disappointed that there are a few clumps missing, most notably first game back at the Valley.
    The last page is a press cutting headed "Charlton falls through the Premiership Trap Door". quite a fitting finish!

is it old newspaper clips from the daily mirror ??
    i got one of those from me mother
  • the book looks good, not seen that before.
  • Nothing Charlton but a very nice Rangers "bench" coat...
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]So what did you get then ?

Snap and me,
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]So what did you get then ?

What? No Simpsons-related tat??? ;o)
  • not this year.

though i also got a Charlton Athletic air freshner for the car. Having seen some 'displays' in the last 18 months, i'm not too sure what its going to smell off......
  • Nothing for me but then I'm not a real fan like you lot. However my boys got the Pride DVD, CAFC alarm clocks, (crap) look like tradtional ones with bells but are not- stupid bleep! They also got a shirt each, new goalie and home, training tops and a Banner Bear each - Ahhhhh, really sweet. My oldest wanted Slippers but I couldn't get his size.
  • nothing Charlton related for me this year, les got a mug as did my brother and I bought my dad a training top and the play off final dvd.
  • Sponsored links:

• I got the Pride and Premiership DVD.

Will watch it when my new big HD telly gets delivered next week. Boys and their toys...
  • Top from mum, book from neice its the one about the origins of the name Addicks very intresting. I always buy loads of calanders as well. Best calander was the Legends one and only to right the last pic was the fans who turned up to clear the pitch etc on that wet Sunday morning a life time ago TRUE LEGENDS.
  • A tangerine and apple.
  • http://talkingballs.co.uk/shop/464/charlton-athletic-football-book/