Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

About time too

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
Fans should note that, due to a new policy being introduced by Charlton in 2008, they should supply their Red Card number (and also the Red Card numbers of any family members or friends for whom they are purchasing tickets) when buying tickets for the Watford game.

This is so that the club can record which matches supporters have attended, and will help the club better and more fairly allocate tickets for future high-demand games.

The new procedure means fans no longer have to retain their ticket stubs from away games, although given the system is being introduced halfway through a campaign, the club is advising fans to hold on to any stubs for the time being.

Commercial director Steve Sutherland explained: "Understandably, asking fans to retain ticket stubs has caused some difficulties, and we are now able to better take advantage of the club's new database system.

"Providing fans supply the relevant Red Card numbers, every time a purchase is made we will record those numbers, so when tickets are in greater demand, we will know which supporters qualify by checking their purchase history."

Comments

• Options
    ha ha, i was just about to post a thread entitled "Halle - bloody - lugha"

I don't know my red card number though. is it the same as my season ticket number?
  • Options
    anyone want a pile of old ticket stubs?

:)