Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

right back situation

mills is going back and moo2 out injured (for how long?).
spurs have agreed to sign cardiffs young right back gunter, & are reportedly looking at wes brown. with chimbonda going to right back (after ledley kings return)this would put paul staltieri down the pecking order.
an international, albeit with canada, he has a fair bit of experience playing regularly at his previous club, werder bremen.
could he do a (loan) job for us?
what's the opinion from our resident spud (is it johnboyuk?)

Comments

• Options
    we couldnt afford his wages
  • Options
    What actually is the problem with Mou2kil?
  • Options
    He's French!
  • Options
    Can't remember except Pards said he had taken a knock in training and would prob miss the Xmas games.
  • Options
    this Moo2 injury is starting to sound a bit too cloak and dagger for my liking.
  • Options
    As a RIGHT BACK I can see no problem with Sankofa in this division.

Moo2 would probably be my first choice, although he does have defensive blips from time to time, but the reluctance to play Sankofa at all puzzles ne. Has he fallen out with Pardew?

He did a reasonable job replacing Young last season so he can play at the level we are at now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]we couldnt afford his wages

he can't be on as much as mills. though granted if we can only afford to get 1 'prem wage' loanee, it should be in another position.
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]As a RIGHT BACK I can see no problem with Sankofa in this division.

Moo2 would probably be my first choice, although he does have defensive blips from time to time, but the reluctance to play Sankofa at all puzzles ne. Has he fallen out with Pardew?

He did a reasonable job replacing Young last season so he can play at the level we are at now.

haven't really been convinced with sankofa, but agree (after initially forgetting about him) that he may be adequate cover for moo2 in this division.
  • Options
    sankofa looked rusty(shit) against west brom
  • Options
    agree with oohaah. I've never rated Sankofa, he's too laid back. By now he should be in the first team as he's not exactly a youngster now. I'd rather Magic at RB.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]this Moo2 injury is starting to sound a bit too cloak and dagger for my liking.
    He's going to Paris St Germain in January for 4 million euros. FACT!

There's nothing like a good conspiracy theory :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was told Lyons for 3.5m Euro's and Fred.