Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Indiscipline costs us again

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
So that's yet another Red Card, plus Semedo got booked for timewasting/throwing the ball forwards at a free kick that we were taking. Things are getting stupid.

I realise that referees are inconsistent but it's clear that two footed challenges like the one by Sodje today are outlawed. Players have got to be pretty stupid not to be aware of this. So now, in addition to Mills who couldn't keep his gob shut, and Fortune, who couldn't wait 'til the bar afterwards for one second before the end of the game, we are now to be deprived of Sodje. Who knows if he'll play for us again.

Comments

• That's Semedo's 5th booking so presumably he misses Leicester!
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]That's Semedo's 5th booking so presumably he misses Leicester!

Club website confirms it. Stupid unnecessary booking as well.
  • For all our protestations that we get bullied in this league, we have the worst disciplinary record of any side in the division...
  • remember T it's always the ref's fault;-(
  • We've taken a lot of yellows for stupid things, like dissent and doing silly things at free kicks we have won
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]That's Semedo's 5th booking so presumably he misses Leicester!

Club website confirms it. Stupid unnecessary booking as well.
    Nope:

Semedo remains one game away from suspension after it emerged that his initial yellow card at St Mary's was wiped out by the consequent red card and one-match ban.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]That's Semedo's 5th booking so presumably he misses Leicester![/quote]

Club website confirms it. Stupid unnecessary booking as well.[/quote]

I thought for 5 bookings ban came in 7 days time meaning he would miss WBA in cup,but maybe I'm wrong.
  • look up
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]look up

Main Club website has changed its mind since last night. Still thats some good news but his Yellow yesterday was just plain stupid. These things need to be cut out.