Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich-Charlton: Match Thread

Norwich

Marshall, Otsemobor, Shackell, Doherty, Camara, Smith, Russell, Pattison, Huckerby, Cureton, Evans

Substitutes
Arnold, Croft, Dublin,Spillane, Martin

Charlton
Weaver, Bougherra, Sodje, McCarthy, Powell, Thomas, Semedo, Zhi, Holland, Varney, Iwelumo

Substitutes
Randolph, Sam, Racon, Dickson, McLeod

Ref: Mike Russell

Comments

• Options
    I just posted this too - It's good to see someone else has no life. ;)

We'll use this thread. It feels luckier!

C'MON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    Bougherra at RB...Ambrose dropped, the OS said he has a knock, and Varney in for Sam.

On paper it looks an attacking team, will Dickson get a game?
  • Options
    Love the man but Chrissy Powell should not be in the starting line-up !!!!
  • Options
    And no defensive subs named, I guess Semedo could drop back if needed...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Love the man but Chrissy Powell should not be in the starting line-up !!!!

Who else is there?

Either a youth team player is drafted in or Semedo plays out of position. I think we are down to the last four fit/unsuspended defenders.

This is Fortune's last match out suspended.
  • Options
    I think Norwich will go down our left a lot....does Huckerbey still play for them?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Bougherra at RB...Ambrose dropped, the OS said he has a knock, and Varney in for Sam.

On paper it looks an attacking team, will Dickson get a game?

Todays the day that Dickson begins his rise to charlton immortality - Joining the god-like ranks of Leary, Summers, Firmani, Hales, Bent and Kim Grant.
  • Options
    guess I should have looked at the Norwich lineup!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]I think Norwich will go down our left a lot....does Huckerbey still play for them?

There's a clue in the first post...

But yes, it is a recognisable weakness and hopefully Pardew will get the left-wing playing deeper defensively to help him out, unfortunately that means Thomas has to track back...
  • Options
    I hadn't really looked at the Naaaridge lineup.

Huckerby is going to have a field day against Sir Chris and Jerome.

Prediction - 4-3 Addicks, Dickson completes a quick fire hat trick in the 94th minute..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Love the man but Chrissy Powell should not be in the starting line-up !!!!

Who else is there?

Either a youth team player is drafted in or Semedo plays out of position. I think we are down to the last four fit/unsuspended defenders.

This is Fortune's last match out suspended.

I would have done what you suggested...Semedo LB....Racon in the middle....
  • Options
    In other news, Bromley have just gone 8-1 up. With two minutes left, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's 3 points in the bag.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]In other news, Bromley have just gone 8-1 up. With two minutes left, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's 3 points in the bag.

Whoever they are playing must have been on the piss over Xmas !!!
  • Options
    The rights restrictions toot has just piped in on BBC Radio London.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]The rights restrictions toot has just piped in on BBC Radio London.

Yep, same here :-(
  • Options
    It's on BBC 94.9 FM, so if anyone is listening can they update our overseas "lifers" ?
  • Options
    Big Chris heads a cross straight at Norwich goalkeeper. Earlier a mistake by Powell nearly cost charlton a goal.
  • Options
    Evans shoots straight at Weaver. No defensive midfield cover ??? Why Semdo and Holland should be there
  • Options
    cureton heads a cross straight at weaver. no cover by powell apparantley
  • Options
    charlton playing long ball to big chris
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    huckerby give magic the run around shoots just wide
  • Options
    cafc looking flat according to bradley allen
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]cureton heads a cross straight at weaver. no cover by powell apparantley

As I thought they are targeting Powell hope he has a blinder !!!
  • Options
    Appreciate updates Pete.
  • Options
    weaver brillant save from a corner
  • Options
    charlton hanging on
  • Options
    anyone got a radio commentry?
  • Options
    94.9 fm bbc london its on.

charlton not competing in midfield zz not doing much
  • Options
    charlton looking nervy another corner. russell shoots over bar.
  • Options
    pards not happy