Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What Did Santa Bring You

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
Best presents ever for me,hope you all got what you wanted,brilliant Happy Xmas all

Comments

• What did you get then? Happy Xmas
  • Merry xmas everyone.

Hope you all got what you wanted.
  • I got exactly what I wanted....two of my boys out here in Oz with me.....The only thing that would have bettered that would have been if all four had been here.....still I can look forward to having Xmas Mk2 later in January. Hope you all have a special time with your families.
  • i got a bloody stomach bug and have been puking sinc yesterday - wife and oldest boy got it as well.
  • bad guts from too much food and booze,wicked farts though!!!!
  • tons of Charlton stuff

Nice one Mrs LB
  • I got something rather unexpected, but which has kept me occupied for the whole of Xmas..........

The Flu
  • Flu for me too. Managed one roast tatty and two sprouts for Xmas lunch :-(
  • edited December 2007
    was ill and in bed from xmas eve onwards , no dinner on xmas day and in fact I haven't had a proper cooked meal since last friday.

my superhuman strength enabled me to drag myslef off my death bed to drive to norwich though I'm suffering again today
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]

my superhuman strength enabled me to drag myslef off my death bed to drive to norwich

well done and fair play to you buckshee, now that's proper support!!
  • Sponsored links:

• or the fact that I didn't want to put rothko and the inspector through the pain of the coach