Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Merry Christmas & Happy 2008

Have a great Christmas all and a healthy and prosperous 2008.

Credit to everyone at Charlton Life for creating a stimulating, intelligent, amusing and bloody obsessive place to meet Addicks who bleed red and white, whether you live in SE7 or on the other side of the world. 777 new mates, some of whom I am sure I know.

Take care everyone and be safe. Come on you Addicks.

Comments

• Options
    And to you too Chicago, Merry Christmas
  • Options
    Heres to a blooming marvellous Christmas and a very successful New Year for everyone (especially our first team squad)
  • Options
    Well said Chicago,Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year to all my extended family that is Charlton Life.
  • Options
    Here, here, Chicago, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.
  • Options
    here ,here , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and COME ON CHARLTON
  • Options
    'bloody obsessive place' yup, you got that right, CA!

Happy Christmas to all
  • Options
    Brussell sproats, cold turkey, rubbish telly, uncle won't shut up, dad pissed, grandad snoring, nan farting, that sick feeling when you can hardly breathe your stomach hurts so much, so you just have two more quality street. Heating is bound to pack in, little ones will be playing up, Charlton lose, next door making a racket with some stupid dance mat, kareoke thing, sister winds you up as always, and absolutely guaranteed for the most painful injury known to man: standing barefoot on a kids toy.

Have a nice one everyone
  • Options
    Gives you a warm glow eh! :-)

Not sure if that's the sick feeling or the farting started early!!!!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas and a great New Year to my Charlton Life brothers & sisters!

Obviously, I have to thank AFKA for setting up this site as I wouldn't have met Maria without it - :-)
  • Options
    Seasons Greetings to you all, I'm really looking forward to seeing the Lass's relatives tomorrow - they are all Spuds!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    Obviously, I have to thank AFKA for setting up this site as I wouldn't have met Maria without it - :-)

Lookout mainly mate.

Hope you're still saying the same next year !!
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    :-), I think Maria will let you know about that one!
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm sure we will be!! :-)

Merry Christmas Everyone and here's to a great 2008 for everyone and Charlton!!!!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all and happy new year.....off down the pub now and not back in the office till the 2nd Jan, YIPPEEEE !!