Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Golfie, golfie give us a ...

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
... moan!

;o)

Comments

• Options
    where do I start ?

Mills - stupid, stupid, stupid...... Methinks he wanted a nice relaxing xmas at home with the kids and thought he'd do it at our expense. No respect for the guy now and Derby/ Sunderland/Wigan are welcome to him.

Dickson - should have come on instead of Mcleod. Whats the point of recalling him if you are not going to play him - He must be full of confidence at the moment and we keep him on the bench. why ????

McCarthy - thought he had an excellent game and gave 2 fingers to those on here who have been slagging him off every week despite the fact he's hardly played and when he has he's never let us down . Perhaps he should be more like a certain mr Mills and spend most of the time on the sidelines due to suspensions. NOT

Next 3 games are against teams in or around the drop zone. I predict a total of 4 points......& thats if we get a ref who's on our side.
  • Options
    Agreed on all 3 of your points Golfie !
  • Options
    I reckon if Mills hadn't dropped the team right in it, Pards would have played Dickson for the last 15 and gone for a winner.

Mills railroaded that plan. Thanks Danny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]
    McCarthy - thought he had an excellent game and gave 2 fingers to those on here who have been slagging him off every week despite the fact he's hardly played and when he has he's never let us down .

Erm. Yes he has. Stoke?

Let us not forgot exactly how bad he was at the start of the season. I'll remind you! He was AWFUL. He had a good game against Hull but let's not go pretending he's always been good and has been unfairly slagged off.
  • Options
    Sure he had a shocker against Stoke but equally, put in a towering performance against Palace.

There's an old saying in football - "You're only as good as your last game".

Well, his last game was solid, good reading & positioning, full of character & commitment.
    Not bad for a player who hadn't played for months.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I think maybe you missed my points. Golfie is trying to make out like he hasn't deserved people moaning about him which is rubbish. He also said he hasn't ever let us down, which is again untrue. Paddy deserved all the criticism he got early in the season. I personally think it's stupid to say "two fingers to all you lot who slagged him off for no reason" when there was actually very good reason, and having a good game doesn't all of a sudden change the past like a flux capacitor.
  • Options
    I only intended to give credit where it was due.