Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

chesterfield tickets

got mine today.
considering the draw was made 8 days ago, how can chesterfield justify the delay in getting them to us.
there are no high tech security watermarks on them, in fact my 5 year old neice could have knocked them up in a couple of hours with a 'john bull' printing set from the 70's.

Comments

• So got ya tickets then geez, lucky you man, i am pretty gutted on this one!
  • Trust me Ollie, a few will take off their rose tinted glasses when the heavens open. You can't get any atmosphere going on an uncovered terrace. Been to Pompey?
  • got my cousins form Charlton to get mine. it may not seem ethical to some seeing as im not a season ticket holder, but hey im going and its only 30 minutes from my house.
  • Yeah i spose, if it rains i prob wont be too gutted! I never been to pompey!
  • you're lucky, its rubbish.
  • Its prob why i chose not to go there so far! A craphole is it?
  • the stand is. i'd say similar to the stand at gillingham. slight gust of wind, and you feel its going to collapse beneath you

anyway, enough of that, i'm leaving work now! toodle pip.
  • some will call it a craphole.

i call it a proper football ground. Give me your Saltergate any day of the week compared to your Riverside, St Mary's etc.

Those who know me know i relish the unusual games, and i'm absolutely gutted i can't make this one.