Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ketman, CAFCBourne etc

Just been flicking through the Times, check it out if you can - article about a middle aged woman (captain of some cricket club) refused entry to the Vineyards.... for wearing a 'hoodie' !

Comments

• yes yes i meant to say that. i read it earlier and recognised it as the place you've been talking about!!
  • Was it the local rag yesterday about some woman 60 odd not allowed to dine because of a hoodie wonder if its the same person. They do seem to be very strict but surely there has to be some common sense used!
  • What page is it on ?
  • This is the same Boozer that was not allowing England fans in for the Macedonia game wearing their colours as it might 'offend' people, saints preserve us.

I'll give it until February next year until the local Chavs are running the pub anyway, the pub gets it's late licence in the New year (only 11.00pm at mo) it'll go downhill then.
  • Page 7 or so I think.... definitely early pages.

The times I've been there, they've been visibly strict over ID on the door, but that will never last. Like Ketman says, it wont be long til the local chav population are running amok.
  • [cite] CAFCBourne:[/cite]Was it the local rag yesterday about some woman 60 odd not allowed to dine because of a hoodie wonder if its the same person. They do seem to be very strict but surely there has to be some common sense used!

Same woman I'd expect... wearing a pink hoodie in the photo. She's clearly done the right thing and gone to as many media outlets as possible