Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Successful terrible records

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
Following on from the one hit wonder thread I also got asked a lot to play a track called 'Heartbroken' by T2 & some doris called Jodie.

Now this record has sold lots and is on the radio a lot. I played it and I have to say it is possibly the worst record I have ever heard or played at a function.

Unless anyone else can better this errrr 'popular crap track'!!

I don't mean novelty records, just popular ones that individuals think are awful

Comments

• Options
    Anything by Coldplay
  • Options
    i always get pelters for saying it but anything from Oasis!

Its sunshine NOT soooooooooonnnshyyyyyyyyyyyyiaaaaaaaaneeee!

noel doesn't bother me but liam is the most talentless asshole Ive ever seen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Following on from the one hit wonder thread I also got asked a lot to play a track called 'Heartbroken' by T2 & some doris called Jodie.

Now this record has sold lots and is on the radio a lot. I played it and I have to say it is possibly the worst record I have ever heard or played at a function.

I don't mean novelty records, just popular ones that individuals think are awful

Not having that Carter its a Choon! First tune in ages that has reminded me of my old skool garage days in Langtry's at 15!
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    That's why I don't like it, it's about 7 years too late!! And it's gutless and drones. No soul to it.

An old school UK garage revival would be welcome though
  • Options
    Everything I Do I Do It For You.

Case closed m'lud.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Following on from the one hit wonder thread I also got asked a lot to play a track called 'Heartbroken' by T2 & some doris called Jodie.

Not having that Carter its a Choon! First tune in ages that has reminded me of my old skool garage days in Langtry's at 15!

That's why I don't like it, it's about 7 years too late!! And it's gutless and drones. No soul to it.

An old school UK garage revival would be welcome though

I just got nostalgic the first time I heard it thought I was back in 2000! Amen to UK Garage revival!
  • Options
    Anything by Michael Jackson
  • Options
    Old skool garage lives!!! Ministry of Sound are doing a Grarage night on Boxing Day, I know where I'll be after Norwich!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Anything by Michael Jackson

lol, couldn't agree more
  • Options
    Touch my Bum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Anything by Michael Jackson

Not including stuff he did with the Jacksons.

Anything by Queen but especially Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Touch my Bum.

When whispers go wrong
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Old skool garage lives!!! Ministry of Sound are doing a Grarage night on Boxing Day, I know where I'll be after Norwich!!

The Drayman in bexleyheath had an old skool garage night on friday with Matt Jam Lamont DJing
  • Options
    laaaydeee in reeeeed - and I suddenly feel sorry for the Iranians.
  • Options
    Lamont... thats such a classy name.
  • Options
    The Drayman in bexleyheath had an old skool garage night on friday with Matt Jam Lamont DJing[/quote]

What a curious middle name...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]The Drayman in bexleyheath had an old skool garage night on friday with Matt Jam Lamont DJing

He likes to spread the word about garage music.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]The Drayman in bexleyheath had an old skool garage night on friday with Matt Jam Lamont DJing

He likes to spread the word about garage music.

He's preserving the era