Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Everyone - please read

Do me a favour, there are far too many insults being thrown around in the last week.

Its f*cking childish, if you can't debate, then don't, because i'm getting really pissed off with it. It isn't 1 -2 people, its lots more than that, so no finger pointing at individuals.

Sort it out.

Comments

• Well said AFKA
  • Agreed AFKA. its getting tedious.
  • totally agree let's stop insulting curbishley the blokes a legend and i don't mind being insulted
    i thought our away support looked ok (well for us anyway);-)
  • me and you disagree on lots of things oohaah, but we do it without resulting to name calling or getting too personal.

It would be a very boring place if everyone agreed, but it doesn't mean that if you disagree the other person is this or that. We're all Charlton, that's what matters.
  • Maybe you should take your own advice AFKA. After all your reply to my reasonable post earlier was:

"Christ, where do we get these people from ?????"

Otherwise good point.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]We're all Charlton, that's what matters.

FACT
  • fair point, but it was more tongue in cheek :-)

Still found it a bit strange that your first ever post would be saying that Matt Holland should donate his match fees to charity. I thought it was well over the top and looking for a reaction, that's all.

Hate seeing our own slagged off, particularly one that was trying his nuts off today.
  • No generally I'm not a negative person at all. I just tend to say what I think that's all. You'll find more positive posts from me over the course of the season I'm sure :)
  • good stuff, welcome to the site.
  • Thanks AFKA. Hull next - with our injuries I'm struggling to think who the subs are going to be lol!
  • Sponsored links:

• And i won't be posting again as i might be accused of being DRUNK.
  • [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]And i won't be posting again as i might be accused of being DRUNK.

Isn't that a badge of honour? :-)
  • No it's not a badge of honour and i DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF ME AND ACCUSING ME OF BEING DRUNK.
  • [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]No it's not a badge of honour and i DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF ME AND ACCUSING ME OF BEING DRUNK.

Happens to me all of the time
  • But that cos its true Off_it :-)
  • see my positive on McCleod yesterday and I wasn't pissed!!!
  • I've just seen Marcus Bent score a Prem hat-trick on MOTD2. For us he was a lazy sod for 99% of the time he played for us and looked as much like scoring one goal than my tortoise, let alone 3 in one game!
    DISAGREE WITH THAT NAME CALLING IF YOU DARE!
    I have not been on much lately due to being too busy. Glad to see our leader can have a rant without it being aimed at me!
  • fair comment Smudge but when you have brothers grim coming on here spouting the same bollox time after time some have to react I am afraid.