Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christmas Party Night

ScoSco
edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
Tonight is apparently the most popular night for the office xmas party - anyone got theirs? Dreading it?

Comments

• had mine on Monday, Wednesday and yesterday.

Also on Tuesday next week!

Oh the joys of working across many departments :)
  • had mine on tuesday, les had his last night and got in about 4. i think he ended up in g.a.y! only place in soho for a late drink, apart from the dirty bars!
  • Mine is........................Friday Feb 8th.................Grrrrrrrr
  • Had mine last night, it was shyte.
  • had mine last friday, dinner at gaucho broadgate.. really nice.

ive got to work late tonight, its making me feel very depressed. just been asked to stay, feel really hacked off as can hear everyone in the pub next door already.
  • mine tonight, used to dread it because it was always me making a complete arse,literally,of myself.
    Now older and wiser.........:-).
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]had mine last friday, dinner at gaucho broadgate.. really nice.

ive got to work late tonight, its making me feel very depressed. just been asked to stay, feel really hacked off as can hear everyone in the pub next door already.

how late you working?
    i'm heading up town for a few drinks to meet a friend and have some mulled wine till about 7ish and then heading home, might see you at london bridge? give me a shout if you fancy a quick vino....
  • Got mine next friday, break up at 2, then onto Lordship Lane east dulwich for a meal in the bishop, then beers after that where ever untill whenever. cant wait
  • mine was last night and I didn't go -
  • i dont know suzi could be anything from 8pm to 3am... but im hopin not.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mine was on Monday...iin a hotel half-way up a mountain in the Bavarian Alps: http://www.tatzlwurm.de
  • Had my team meal on Wednesday night, the company party is tonight (but I bailed on that one), the departmental lunch is Tuesday, and the section night out is Thursday.
  • Got mine next Friday.

Will be shite as the partners are all stingy *****.
  • @BFR: Was she there?
  • Had mine last night in a resotred art-deco cinema in the Commercial Road. Nice venue - FAR better than the East Wintergarden at Canary Wharf that we've used for the past couple of years.

Amazingly I'm felling pretty chipper this morning!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Had mine last night, it was shyte.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Mine is........................Friday Feb 8th.................Grrrrrrrr[/quote]

Mine was to Dave proper boring

Dan why>?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]had mine on tuesday, les had his last night and got in about 4. i think he ended up in g.a.y! only place in soho for a late drink, apart from the dirty bars![/quote]

Thats what I would say to my missus as well. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Had mine last night, it was shyte.
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Mine is........................Friday Feb 8th.................Grrrrrrrr

Mine was to Dave proper boring

Dan why>?

I used to work for a company that held their Xmas parties either in January or early December. Officially the reason was that at christmas we were all "busy", it definitely had nothing to do with restaurants etc being cheaper away from the festive season.
  • had mine thursday night at the Russell Hotel.....very messy.
  • Company one was Thu 6th and my team one has been postponed until 31 Jan as my line manager is moving....grrr
  • Sponsored links:

• Mine was on the 14th, had a great night and according to my palace supporting boss I just missed Simon Jordan leaving some club. I was nicely lubricated so would of given him a fair bit of abuse if I saw him, oh well, maybe next year!