Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Camden Crawl

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
Anybody been before?
Thinking of going this year and would be interested in peoples opinions

Comments

• Options
    Is that similar to the 'cockney walk'

cabs here i am off!! lol
  • Options
    You mean next year - it's a summer thing. Supposed to be a great laugh according to friends that have been.
  • Options
    Yeah mean next it in April from what i have seen on the web so sounds a goer.
    just wondered what the agg like getting in and out of venues and moving about.

[quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Is that similar to the 'cockney walk'

cabs here i am off!! lol[/quote]

very
  • Options
    I went on it the first or second year. good laugh. managed to get to see a few bands, although if the big bands are announced its often hard to get into those venues to see them.

we saw tom vek, magic numbers, maximo park, do me bad things, erm....a few more. i remember people saying it was really busy to go and see supergrass so we all went to see futureheads instead, or something like that. I can't really remember, but it is a good laugh. lots of the venues are spaced out and the best bands are always on at the same time, so you do have to make choices. the cd from the night which acted as a programme (the inside sleeve was a map and info re timings of the bands)
  • Options
    Cheers Suzi, i have just gave them the nod to include me on your head be it!!
  • Options
    if you get as drunk as you were on saturday afternoon, i will not be worried, as you won't know who you're watching!
  • Options
    If he gets that drunk he might as well go on the Canvey Crawl!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]If he gets that drunk he might as well go on the Canvey Crawl!

it certainly wouldn't surprise me!

silly gilly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

silly gilly

LOL. Do we have Bourne down for another lookie likey?!