Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You can't accuse Burnley fans of inbreeding

Comments

• ha!
    when we had our appointment at the town hall to apply for our marriage licence... when he asked us if we were blood related i asked him if he had ever had a yes to that question. he said once he had.... it was a woman who wanted to marry her step dad. Her mother had died so now she wanted to marry the mothers husband.... as you do. anyway he said it was only allowed as long as he wasnt her step father before the age of 15? or something like that.
  • Ya mother is lover,
    You'd rather be ya father,
    Ya share with one another,
    the Burnley family

De de der der...
  • Similar sort of behaviour detail also taking place in the West Country,i should know i lived there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ha!
    when we had our appointment at the town hall to apply for our marriage licence... when he asked us if we were blood related i asked him if he had ever had a yes to that question. he said once he had......

We asked the same at our appointment, and the woman also said yes. Didn't give any details though but she did say it was a couple from the Isle of Sheppey.