Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Take That at the O2

anyone been and seen them yet ?, off down there Sat night with the wife...

anyone know what parking is like down there when these things are on ?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]anyone been and seen them yet ?, off down there Sat night with the wife...

anyone know what parking is like down there when these things are on ?

Wouldn't bother mate. When there's a concert on it's £20 to park and you have to book in advance. Get the bus.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Use the NCP car park for North Greenwich station.... £6

Edit: just seen you're going Saturday, so I think it's cheaper then... can't remember how much though
  • Options
    a friend went monday and some are going tonight. she said they were great.

my sister said a local cabbie went down and bought some returns the other day - so many were bought by touts that they cant flog them. not sure how true that is but i might take a nose down there.
  • Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh let me know if you hear of any around!
  • Options
    just prebooked a parking space....£20 (+ a £2.30 admin charge!)...fcuking robbing barstewards....

gonna be an expensive night when I then get in and order the Hatton fight !!
  • Options
    I went to see them last Thursday and got to say that they were bloody great.. Never was a massive fan or anything like that, but in terms of show, sounds and sheer spectacle, it was one of the best gigs I have ever been to..
  • Options
    my sis in law went saturday and think she's still wringing her knickers out now
  • Options
    "my sis in law went saturday and think she's still wringing her knickers out now "

She'll wring your neck if she sees this!

*mark owen face*
  • Options
    Charlton Charlie........Boyzone next then ?
  • Options
    My Cousin went with his Missus & he said it was the nuts although think part of the reason he goes is the huge female following they have, some right old sorts follow them. Think I might go with him next time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm about to drop Mrs carlsberg down the train station. shes skipping around the house getting ready. tickets arrived yesterday!
  • Options
    mine only arrived today for Saturday night !
  • Options
    I went last night - show was fantastic (though if I'm honest not as spectacular as last years). Feeling the after effects this morning though - too much vino and not enough sleep.

You should have saved the £20 though and jumped on a bus after!
  • Options
    have to agree and say it was a fantastic show.........the O2 is also a superb arena !