Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gadgets you could not live without.

edited December 2007 in Not Sports Related
What is your favourite gadget and what are you addickted to?

Comments

• My iPod died a couple of days ago, and i've been in mourning ever since
  • My MacBook Pro and my iPhone.
  • I'm ashamed to say my mobile phone
  • Begs the question- what is a gadget and what is just something that is a part of everyday living?

For me Mobile and laptop, if they don't fall into the later catagory....
  • Blackberry or iPod, I can't quite make up my mind. If Santa's reading the forum, I'd quite like an iPhone for Christmas.
  • If we define a "gadget" as something we don't need for work (PC) or to maintain a reasonable standard of living (fridge) then

iPod - IMHO right up there with fire and the wheel as the greatest inventions ever.

And the waiters bottle opener with the double lift. Makes opening bottles of wine so simple

And thanks to the wonderful Bexleyheath Red a Nintendo Wii : - )
  • I'll also add my iBook in this as well
  • Mobile Phone
  • Sponsored links:

• Well after StuofSE7 done something to my SIM card at the weekend I had no Mobile for Two days & gotta say I was lost, I do not know anyone's actual numbers, it has all my work diary appointments for DJ'ing, birthday reminders etc was lost without it, thing is I don't spend that much time on it, but it has pretty much everything else I need on it. The thing is Mobiles are the most annoying things in the world when they are not yours of course.
  • Everyday - Personal Radio on my mp3 player.

At Glastonbury - Swiss Army knife.
  • My laptop died on Tuesday so at the moment, not having the internet at home is a huge gap!
  • What is an ibook ?
  • my commodore 64
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]What is an ibook ?

One of these

apple%20ibook%20g3.jpg
  • what's it do then
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]what's it do then

it's a Laptop
  • I'm confused
  • Have had pretty much all my possessions in storage for the last near 5 months whilst my new house was finished off and I am ashamed to say that now I have everything back again I have realised that I don't really 'need' any of them. Still no broadband at home and so PowerBook and Viao (sp?) unused, iPod not updated etc etc, but haven't really missed them and in no hurry to get reconnected...

That said, the one thing that works very well in my house is my son's (nearly 3 years old) Thomas the Tank engine computer / speak and spell type machine...without it I'd have no peace - even if it's only for half an hour at a time.
  • Sponsored links:

• why don't they call it a lap top then - books are or reading LOL

Is it ledge and shag proof
  • do you mean? can you drop it off a ledge or s*!g it?

you're not the fella with the bike are you?
  • Well after StuofSE7 done something to my SIM card at the weekend I had no Mobile for Two days
    Feck off, I had nothing to do with your phone breaking.

For me it has to be my iPod or mobile
  • edited December 2007
    no suzi i meant is it idiot proof

am i the fella with the bike - if you mean scooter then yes I am - commuter extraordinaire - having to slum it on the train tomorrow as have my department night out , not looking forward to that at all THE TRAIN JOURNEY THAT IS.
  • am i the fella with the bike - if you mean scooter then yes I am - commuter extraordinaire - having to slum it on the train tomorrow as have my department night out , not looking forward to that at all.

I think she was refering to the crazy jock that got nicked for havin' his evil way with his push bike.
  • i forgot the smiley. there was me trying to be funny.
  • Atari 2600
  • Sky+ - Just never have the time to watch the stuff I record or find that the Kids have deleted it to store some dodgy american cartoons instead. Bloody Disney!
  • Sky+, mobile and Blackberry....I'd be lost without them
  • Is an alarm clock defined as a gadget?

If it is then the last few mornings I'd be lost without an alarm clock. I'm cream crackered at the moment.