Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Music - Top Fav Female artists

Just listening to the new Amy Winehouse album. Who would be your top female music artists. Off the top of my head

Aretha Franklin
Joni Mitchell
Erma Franklin
Emmylou Harris
Carla Thomas
Carole King
Kirsty McColl
Patti Smith

Comments

• Karen O
    PJ Harvey
    Debbie Harry
    Siouxsie Sioux
    Claire Grogan
  • Janis Joplin
    Aretha Franklin
    Sam Brown
    Alison Moyet
    and, errr, errrr Barbara Streisand (music is shite but she has one hell of a voice)
  • bic runga
    kt tunstall
    pj harvey
  • Should this be based on Music or S**gability?
  • "Bic runga"

Sounds like a made up name or something from the Gillette range!
  • Please! Musically ability as we refuse to objectify woman here on CL, don't we?
  • Aretha Franklin
    Diana Ross
    Joclyn Brown
    Maria Carey
    Christina Aguilera
    Beverly Knight
    Wendy James
    Sabrina
  • thats bic power

she's from new zealand, had a song in a film at the end of american pie :-)
  • Michelle McManus... she's massive
  • Diana Ross! Is your favorite meal steak and are your pet hates smoking and rude people?
  • Sponsored links:

• Lmao.......I've always enjoyed Belinda Carlisle...
  • Kim Wilde would definitely win on the shag stake, well she would have done twenty years ago, but I imagine she is a bit wrinkly now ............. anyway post number 200 complete.

*1905 takes a bow*
  • isn't she a lesbian? not that it makes any difference, in fact probably makes her more appealing?! in fact, dunno why i'm posting this at all.
  • [cite] Henry Irving:[/cite]Diana Ross! Is your favorite meal steak and are your pet hates smoking and rude people?

How very dare you ! Ain't No Mountain High Enough and Touch Me in the Morning are too fantastic songs !

And after the fantastic steak i had at Gaucho Grill yesterday, it is my favourite meal at the moment !

Wished you'd warned me of the terms and conditions before i included Sabrina !
  • I wouldn't fancy shagging Janis Joplin now.
  • Kimblee
    Tweet
    Chanel
    I think I'll stop there cos everyone is going who ?
  • i'm with you, they're your pet names for the girls in girls aloud.
  • Err No ......but Girls Aloud now theres a fine looking set of women, that picture of one of them in the Sun today looking bladdered at 4.00am ,she still looks the nuts...!
  • Kim Wilde....Fat, Blonde...Hmmmmm!
  • Sponsored links:

• i have been playing my tracey chapman hits cd thingy a lot lately.
    love her.
  • I forget you're too young to remember player profiles in 70's football magazines, AFKA

Sabrina I can relate to.
  • Joss Stone. Even if she is a cover artist she does it very well.
  • [cite] Henry Irving:[/cite]I forget you're too young to remember player profiles in 70's football magazines, AFKA

I have a brilliant one of Derek Hales at home, will post it up sometime.
  • Terry McDermott did one where the answer to "what would you be if you wheren't a footballer?" was "unemployed"
  • Dusty Springfield

Bonnie Tyler

and pretty well all of Henry's list.
  • [cite] CharltonDan:[/cite]Sonia....

...from Eastenders
  • Hilda Ogden was class as well.
  • I think that Harriet Wheeler from The Sundays has a beautiful voice. Easily my favourite.
  • [cite] LenGlover:[/cite]

Bonnie Tyler.

Definately Bonnie Tyler. Thought she was great !