Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

All we are saying in fix the spell cheque

edited November 2007 in Troubleshooting
How much longer will dyslectics Disletic Dislextics people who can't spell proper be discriminated against by this board. Where is this board's Equal Opps policy.

Sort it Lookie : - )

Comments

• In my defense, no one, including you, used to use it anyway!

Use Firefox, there's a built in spellchequer.
  • By the way, tried to update the spellchecker the other day and made it even worse. Hence, I removed it completely until further notice.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]In my defense, no one, including you, used to use it anyway!

Use Firefox, there's a built in spellchequer.

Oi! I did use it. and before you say yes I needed it, but it's been broke for ages.

No idea what firefox is. I don't do techie stuff.

PS if you had a UK spell check you'd have spelt it defence : -)
  • Henry, Firefox is a browser much like IE, apart from the fact it's about 100 times better.

Firefox is still a heap of crap and you'd be much better off with Opera.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Henry, Firefox is a browser much like IE, apart from the fact it's about 100 times better.

Firefox is still a heap of crap and you'd be much better off with Opera.

Cheers Stu

So if I go and buy Opera what does it cost, can I install it easy (easy means I stick the disc and press OK) and does it mess up the rest of my PC? Does being with Virgin Media make any differnce?
  • You don't need to 'go and buy it' it's downloadable - http://www.opera.com/ -

I don't know much about Virgin but it shouldnt make any difference at all, apart from a huge increase in performance, tabbed browsing & great security.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]You don't need to 'go and buy it' it's downloadable -http://www.opera.com/-

I don't know much about Virgin but it shouldnt make any difference at all, apart from a huge increase in performance, tabbed browsing & great security.

OK, thanks.

Most likely need my whole PC cleaning up and old files deleted etc. Will have a go over xmas when it is quiet.
  • The best way to give your PC a good clean is with 3 spoons of Fairy Liquid and let it soak in warm water for 40mins.

Oddly enough I don't work in IT ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]The best way to give your PC a good clean is with 3 spoons of Fairy Liquid and let it soak in warm water for 40mins.

Oddly enough I don't work in IT ;-)

I can tell. If you did you'd have told me to switch the computer off and then turn it back on regardless of the problem.
  • No, you'd have been asked to ring the support line, fortunately it's only £19.99 a minute.
  • Sponsored links:

• "defense": That was done intentionally.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]"defense": That was done intentionally.

So now you're making fun of dyslexics. I'm calling Trevor Philips ; - )