Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

don't worry........

....after tomorrow night, a 3-0 home defeat will seem like quite a positive result.

the women entertain arsenal!!!!!!!!

Comments

• omg i'm gonna go for 20-0 to arsenal
  • thats bloody typical of you morts always eering on the side of caution.
  • They lost something like 9-2 last year with all the "loyal" players we had then. And we went 1 up.

I'll back Morts girls to keep it to single figures.
  • is that your head talkin or your fans director's heart?
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]is that your head talkin or your fans director's heart?

The Fan's director doesn't really care one way or the other about the women's team. Just pointing out that they were way off the mark last season.

Morts is doing the best he can with what he's got and for his sake and the women who stuck around I hope they do OK

For those that care the academy and youth sides are doing very well indeed.
  • I'm pleased to hear the academy is doing well,I don't really care about the women but I'm sure the hundreds that screamed blue murder in the summer will all be there to cheer them on.On a seperate note I used to play against Damien Matthew who is now in charge of the academy,he was quality although I am surprised he is in charge of the academy at such a young age.
  • Think Gritty is in charge and Damian coaches the U18s and some other sides. How old is he then?
  • can only be 37 tops.
  • I believe that the Women have already played the Arse ladies this season and lost only!! 4-0.

But I could be wrong.
  • [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]I believe that the Women have already played the Arse ladies this season and lost only!! 4-0.

But I could be wrong.

You are!

It was 0-5 : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• 7-0. not too bad.
    the women have now played 10, scored 0, conceeded 50.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]7-0. not too bad.
    the women have now played 10, scored 0, conceeded 50.

Not so nice round numbers.
    Do hope they get a goal soon - must be very disheartening.
  • just see a clip of a few of the goals on SSN's the charlton keeper looks about 5ft 4in and on one of the goals an arsenal player was giving a charlton player some help with cramp as she lay down in the box and the ball went just over her from a shot outside the box into the bottom corner , very bizarre