Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

plumber needed - i regard hiring plumbers as a sport.

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
anyone know of a corgi bloke to finish my central heating?

Cheers

R)

Comments

• my plumber text me this last night, 1 week into a 2 week job:

"I have a problem, I've been offered another lengthy job that's gonna keep me busy for two weeks, I'm doing this at the normal rate. For the work im doing there im making a grand on the price we have. Id be a fool to pass on this so close to christmas. so you have three options, match it, wait two weeks, or get someone else to finish yours. what do you want to do?"
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]my plumber text me this last night, 1 week into a 2 week job:

"I have a problem, I've been offered another lengthy job that's gonna keep me busy for two weeks, I'm doing this at the normal rate. For the work im doing there im making a grand on the price we have. Id be a fool to pass on this so close to christmas. so you have three options, match it, wait two weeks, or get someone else to finish yours. what do you want to do?"
    ha ha - what an idiot
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]my plumber text me this last night, 1 week into a 2 week job:

What did you send him back?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]What did you send him back?

ur a rite wanka m8
  • im trying to find an alternative before I give him the 'appropriate response'... have asked for my key back though.
  • Tell him to stick it mate and give my mate a call, i will send you a whisper
  • cheeky **** - i'd chin him
  • edited November 2007
    latest is a guy my missus called came around last night and quoted 1395 labour only (for 3 days work) to finish the heating.. am I the only one who thinks that's excessive?

:)
  • 400 sovs a day.

GHE said he's got a mate.

Hope you haven't paid the other wanker - I wouldn't give him a penny.
  • and i hope that wasn't my mate!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• no, he's not come back to me yet.

Thanks for the help though, much appreciated.

nick all his tools, what a t*sser, I'd chin him.
  • he's 'borrowed/lost' my builders chisel, not good..
  • Report him to Corgi - that'll put the wind up him
  • he can't spell Crogi...
  • update: one of the more recent quotes was 2k labour only for the whole house (7 days work according to him) I got the missus to call him and offer 1600, he took the bait, so we'll see what happens.