Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nintendo Wii's available

For about half an hour i'd say.

Got a number i can call to get one delivered to Woolworths.

Anyone interested whisper please.

Comments

• Options
    That's it folks, no more (for the time being). Managed to get a couple, my dinner has been ruined because of this lol.
  • Options
    Aaaargh, why did i mention anything to the missus :-(

07780 601 304

Ben Hayes is now officially dead, and its looking like you're going to get banned from this site :-)

Smudge
  • Options
    looks like your joinin the club as well.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    my missus went a bought a US one, how the hugh heffner do i buy US games from here, anyone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]my missus went a bought a us one, how the hugh heffner do i buy US games from here, anyone?

I don't think the US system is compatible with the European versions, so I guess it's E-bay for you...either sell the system there and quietly swap it for a European version, or buy games there.
  • Options
    yes that hundred quid saving adds up to inconvenient.... still might know some peeps who go over the pond regular like..
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    There were some at Argos in Norwich this morning. Woolies said they don't expect any now until after xmas.
  • Options
    Not sure if any are still available but had an email from Currys

Currys got Wii?
  • Options
    don't you just love whispers gone wrong AND from the guv'nor of the site.

Everybody text the number
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited December 2007
    Better still get some cards made up and place them in phoneboxes up the West end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]don't you just love whispers gone wrong AND from the guv'nor of the site.

Everybody text the number

You should have seen what he called me in his whisper. Disgusting ; - )