Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lloyd Sam

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
joining Sheffield Weds on loan

Comments

• Options
    Makes sense, with the wingers we have he's better off playing and getting match experience at some other team's expense.
  • Options
    Who'd have predicted he'd go on to make it big in New York? And if you can make it there......
  • Options
    Is a 9 year thread resurrection a record?
  • Options

I did wonder why he would go on loan after the season had ended (I know some would say the best time for him to go on loan), then I saw the date.
  • Options

Yep and it's bloody annoying. There's me thinking the Wendies have resigned him.
  • Options
    Completely pointless, just start a new thread. What is the point of bringing this thread with just two comments back from 9 years ago?
  • Options
    Pretty sure there are other threads on Lloyd Sam and BWP at NYRB. Just use those ones.
  • Options
    I predict in May 2023 that this thread will be rekindled again as Lloyd Sam is offered the job of Manchester United manager.
  • Options

I predict in May 2023 that this thread will be rekindled again as Lloyd Sam is offered the job of Manchester United manager.

I predict in May 2023 that this thread will be rekindled again to point out that thai Malaysia addick was wrong.
  • Options

I predict in May 2023 that this thread will be rekindled again to point out that thai Malaysia addick was wrong.
    I've just put a reminder in my diary
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    .....followed by a number of posts asking why the Lloyd Sam takes the arsenal managers job thread wasn't used instead
  • Options
    Strange... Bradley Wright-Phillips does well scoring loads of goals in the MLS... Everyone says that he should be given another chance to do the job here.

Lloyd Sam does well setting up loads of goals in the MLS... Nothing about giving him another go in the Championship? ;)
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam ever time I saw him play I just wanted to punch him he was so frustrating to watch. If he had a brain he would be dangerous
  • Options
    Did more step overs than Fred Astaire only Fred was a more talented footballer. Sam was useless.
  • Options
    The amount of assists he got was quite high as i remember it and played well as the runner off of lumped forward Llera passes... Championship to L1 was his level hence doing well in the US of A