Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sidcup Addicks....

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Seems there is quite a few of us.....maybe we should have a beer one night. May I suggest The Alma........a gay pub according to Sausage...lol

Comments

• i know of us two, bobbolder, glass half empty.

who else is in Sunny Sidcup ?
  • will be by the end of january.
  • CharltonDan.......Sausage is still a honouary member..
  • [cite] PeakeysRocket:[/cite]will be by the end of january.

Peakey are you moving from Charlton??
  • yes, thanks oracle, i have only been out of sidcup for 18 months but lived there for 25 years so I'm inviting myself to your drinks.
  • Maybe sometime closer to Christmas?....at least I can stagger home...lol
  • and i can stagger home to my parents!
  • unbelievably,but i think it's time to see what's on the other side of shooters hill.got to start thinking of secondary schools for my eldest and greenwich is pants,she is just older than your niece.
  • Yeah i know what ya mean, i used to love charlton/se7 but now its a hole, bloody shame IMO as i always thought i would skrimp and save to live there, but its like a warzone these days!
  • what area of siddy Peakey ?
  • Sponsored links:

• AFKA, I'll leave it to you to sort out a date as I sorted the venue.....;-)
  • around willersley park.
  • excellent, you can join my newly formed Ye Old Black Horse clique :-)
  • what happened to the golf society?
  • I used to be in an Old Black clique many moons ago - lived round the corner too (literally)
  • Ye Olde black Horse is now full of pikeys, chavs, scum who are obviously attracted to the "Two Meals for £6.99" offer. The better half and I popped in for a Sunday lunchtime drink during the Summer, the garden was full of rubbish (surprised there wasn't rats) and the barmaid couldn't operate the till, didn't know where the drinks were kept and tried to short change me...we had one drink and then walked up to The Alma..."where everybody knows your name"....lol
  • So you'll all be in the Ye Olde Black 'Orse then!!!!!!!!!!
  • What about the Charcoal Burner?? Then AFKA and I can get home nice and easily
  • Thats in the scummy part of Sidcup.....;-)
  • There isnt a scummy part of Sidcup! Its the Sloane Square of South East London dont you know
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is this Oracle fool...
  • Now, now.....no need for insults.....the winky thing at the end of the sentence indicates I am joking..
  • Sidcup is full of chutney mummys boys
  • no winky with what offended me, fool.. pikey chav scum eh?.. look forward to the drink..
  • Me too...
  • Waheeyyyyyyyyyyyy - is this the first Charltonlife pre-arranged "meet"???
  • I'd rather Bob and Oracle came along, shook my hand and shared and drink and a laugh about being Charlton fans. Please end this mis-understanding.
  • He obviously doesn't agree with my pub review.......
  • Nice pubs in Lewisham ....
  • Riscardo: I used to drink in the Fox and Firkin (opposite the fire station) many, many years ago. Is it still there?
    Also the Jolly Farmers just up a bit further towards the hospital, just past the church on the right. That was a cracking little pub back in the day!