Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nintendo Wii

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
£333 on amazon.co.uk
£176 including delivery on amazon.de

So if you want to get one for Christmas, you know where to go! I got mine from the German Amazon last Christmas - it is a standard European Wii, in English etc. etc.. It has a continental plug, but I just bought a British plug thingy that wraps round that for a couple of quid from Maplins I think.

The only downside is that it is a DHL delivery so you have to be in when they deliver (you can track so you know when it will come) - or face a trip to your nearest DHL depot - which might not be very near!

Comments

• Options
    my firm have just bought one and put it in the kitchen with an LCD TV on the wall....people will do even less work now !
  • Options
    Good info Salad

Rip-off Britain at it's worst
  • Options
    As mentioned elsewhere earlier on this site, Blockbuster at Tonbridge supposedly have stock at £160
  • Options
    I've seen the Wii on sale in the shops here for 249 Euros - ca £170.
  • Options
    £140 over here including sales tax

Can't believe they are asking £300+ in the UK - that's a rip off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]£140 over here including sales tax

Can't believe they are asking £300+ in the UK - that's a rip off

It's a supply and demand thing at the moment. There are virtually none available in the UK as Nintendo cannot keep up with demand so those places that have them plus ebay are punting them out for what they think they can get. The price in the big chains is circa £180.00, which ain't too far out from elsewhere. People are prepared to swallow £300 sovs or more to get one.

I am annoyed, I was looking at 20 as a job lot a few months ago. I could have turned a tidy profit but I passed on them -doh!!
  • Options
    I guess you are right Bing - they are as rare as a Palarse win over here as well mind....
  • Options
    Using the Wii to type this. Not a bad browser.
  • Options
    I bought Mario Kart the weekend, its the mutts nutts! Me and the Mrs both a got a steering wheel each our Kart Battles are immense!
  • Options
    quality RedArmy, like being 12 again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm telling ya ISLS, i'm addicted to it! There's 15 racers each race now, its just quality!
  • Options
    we've got a wii in my student digs and MarioKart is killing my work ethic!
  • Options
    All tracks, Karts and characters unlocked by my 9 year old - It's superb!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]my firm have just bought one and put it in the kitchen with an LCD TV on the wall....people will do even less work now !

You are kidding right?

No

Right Eltham - ahem - lunchtime round yours then

:-)