Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm A Celeb

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Sorry if this has been covered already - but how annoying is Janice!!?!?!

I don't oftern sit there shouting at the TV but last nights Trial - oh my god!

Comments

• Sorry, I think she is great. I hate Lynne more.

Marc, even I as a fella realise he is a sleaze.

The old arm round the shoulder number, not done that since I was 13 in the cinema.

Glad Rodney Marsh is showing himself for being the tit he is to the world as well.
  • who is that lynne woman? I think Janice is quite funny, she's so out of her comfort zone and he likes to talk a lot. that lynne is rude.

i saw that marc trying to get it on with cerys, what else has he done?
  • I wouldn't say that I hate her - it's just that it's so frustrating watching her.

Lynne - haven't a clue what she is supposedly famous for...............
  • Who is the Lynne woman ... oh per-lease
  • Janice is great value.
    Ashamed to admit I have seen practically all of it due to her - priceless entertainment
    she's got to win it shurely?
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Who is the Lynne woman ... oh per-lease

who then?
  • Janice is fooking brilliant - has had me in stitches.
  • This is the only reality TV show I'll even think about watching. Must admit to enjoying all the previous series.

Can't for the life of me see how anyone can find Cerys that attractive though.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]This is the only reality TV show I'll even think about watching. Must admit to enjoying all the previous series.

Can't for the life of me see how anyone can find Cerys that attractive though.

Definatley agree there....I bet that Marc's missus will have a few words when he gets out!

and sorry, but Janice is possibly one of the most annoying people I've ever seen, Rodney had me in stitches shouting at her last night..
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Can't for the life of me see how anyone can find Cerys that attractive though.

This could be a case for Mulder and Scully...
  • Sponsored links:

• Jeeeeez - a thread about reality shows now!

*Shakes head and checks watch - still 10 minutes before liquid refreshment*
  • another one im not allowed to watch... something wrong here.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Can't for the life of me see how anyone can find Cerys that attractive though.

This could be a case for Mulder and Scully...
    It's all over the front page...
  • you give me road rage
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Who is the Lynne woman ... oh per-lease

who then?

PR Darlin' PR
  • Biggins seemed up for it.....*oh Matron*...
  • My Mum & Aunt were watching it the other day & were laughing at everything Ant & Dec said when I quizzed them about why they laughed with me to the 'Chant' they did of 'Toon Toon Black & White Army' they admitted they had no idea why!
  • cant believe u lot watch that pile of shite
    a bunch of z-list celebs who are fading fast.. waste of time!
  • I agree, what a bunch of saddo's on 'ere.... :)
  • I despair, a thread about Eastenders & now this?????????????????

:-(
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I despair, a thread about Eastenders & now this?????????????????

:-(

You can tell its an international weekend...