Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bloodsports

Comments

• When I got in from work last night my missus said "give me 12 inches and make me bleed" - so I banged her three times and punched her in the nose.

Boom Boom.

*Off_it reaches for his Crombie*
  • lol off it!

I NEVER intentionally partake in bloodsports! yuk!
  • Anyone who gets pleasure from the suffering of animals is sick in my book....

Why hasn't anyone mentioned hardsports?...;-)
  • DO A ZAMO AND JUST SAY NO! TO BLOOD SPORTS!!!

Medders has chased the fox into the hole a few times!!! It's one time of the month he should stay in and play his wii!!
  • Dicko, didnt we have this conversation on Saturday?! Think it's gone over a lot of heads here....
  • Like the giraffes fart* Medders, as Smudge said. I think you can alwas tell when it's an international break!!

I'm not all for fox hunting either by the way ;-)

I'd never pin down a mangey animal and look to penetrate in a blood lust

*went over heads
  • I'm drunk and bored. Bump. Let's lower the tone a bit.

Things are getting too serious for my liking.
  • I was chatting to one of the chaps earlier and we had a brief discussion about this subject. I had a feeling we had discussed this before amongst the Charlton brethren. Have a read and make your own mind up

I'm still a no vote
  • edited September 2014
    Bloodsports...No
    Watersports...Maybe...
    Hardsports...NO
  • Mate how did I.miss this first time Rd some of the whoooshes are legendary

All sports are fine with me
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

Discuss....

NO

presumably you enjoy killing things, you're not the son of ian brady?
  • Good film.
  • edited September 2014
    Meh. Got my white, pink, red and brown wings. Prefer pink if I'm honest.
  • I'm good with it although I draw a line a drinking from the furry cup whilst partaking
  • Meh. Got my white, pink, red and brown wings. Prefer pink if I'm honest.

What are white wings? I think I have the rest.

• Redskin said:

up top
  • Redskin said:

First timer.

• Redskin said:

Virgin
  • Them wings all in one session Leroy/
    Bit harsh that.
    :)
  • Sponsored links:

• White wings was a new one on me... and her obviously. White, Red, Pink, Brown - Check.

Yellow is probably where I'd draw the line.
  • Only just seen this thread, but big yes from me
  • It would be interesting to correlate those who condone this barbaric practice with a few of the would ya threads
  • LuckyReds said:

White wings was a new one on me... and her obviously. White, Red, Pink, Brown - Check.

Yellow is probably where I'd draw the line.

Pink is red + white.
  • Give Blood .. Play Rugby ((:>) .. old bumper sticker slogan .. many a truth spoken in jest
  • LenGlover said:

Not my bag personally but Im uncomfortable with the Government banning a centuries old traditional British pursuit which involves ALL social classes one way or the other not just toffs in red coats.

One could argue such actions prompted the march that was advertised on the sunk thread in protest at the erosion of the English (British) way of life. In rural areas the hunt was very important and provided employment too.

As I said I wouldn't hunt myself but does that give me the right to stop others doing it?

Loved reading through this thread....Lens is the whoosh winner for me....... sorry Len...!
  • LenGlover said:

Not my bag personally but Im uncomfortable with the Government banning a centuries old traditional British pursuit which involves ALL social classes one way or the other not just toffs in red coats.

One could argue such actions prompted the march that was advertised on the sunk thread in protest at the erosion of the English (British) way of life. In rural areas the hunt was very important and provided employment too.

As I said I wouldn't hunt myself but does that give me the right to stop others doing it?

Yes it does, Len, it's barbaric behaviour from a barbaric race!

We really haven't evolved have we?
  • LenGlover said:

Yes it does, Len, it's barbaric behaviour from a barbaric race!

We really haven't evolved have we?
    Loving this thread more.....