Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO LOOKOUT

hello there.

don't really have the time to ever post anything, but noticed before you live around hilly fields. so do i, literally round the corner. so hello, and welcome to the newly formed Charlton Hillyfields APprecitaion Society (CHAPS).

this is what happens when i try to put off work...

Comments

• welcome dood, great username
  • where is Hillyfields CHAPS ?
  • Montague Avenue? There was a car there with a CAFC badge on it... yours? I lived at number 12. Great place. Would never have thought I could afford to live there, but for some reason we had a really great flat at a reasonable rent.
  • No, crescent way. But there's another car with a charlton sticker somewhere on tressilian. i sometimes see it coming home from games. lived in brockley all of my shortish life. it is nice, but at the same time i can't wait to get out...
  • LOL. Well, I moved there from Plumstead, near the High Street. Nuff said, I think... Brockley is paradise!!!
  • Lookie you should see plumstead high street now, its proper mingin
  • [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]where is Hillyfields CHAPS ?

hilly fields is between ladywell and brockley/crofton park, a little haven in between lots of rows of victorian houses/flats thats very hilly!

pretty place