Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Legs aching after drink/lack of sleep

WSSWSS
edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Why does this happen? Even if you've been sitting down all night?

God i feel terrible

Comments

• Options
    I get this all the time, my Aunt who is a nurse did explain it to me once, however we where getting pissed at the time so I don't remember the answer.

No help at all I know.
  • Options
    Could be

a) you walked home but were too drunk to realise

b) you still have lots of toxins in your body which are causing the aching pain

c) you're drunken state effected your night time movement so rather than moving in your sleep to relieve pressure and ease muscles you just flopped out and now have leg ache as a result

d) you were kidnapped by aliens who made you partake in unusual sexual practices while standing up but your memory has been wiped clean. Check to see if you have any small red marks on your neck or arms. If so almost certainly this was were the drug was administered.

I'm guessing a bit of b) and c) but I'm not ruling out d)
  • Options
    Doing the flag on Saturday will help you out with these problems
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Doing the flag on Saturday will help you out with these problems

Really? Is it a signal to the aliens that says "DON'T LAND HERE" ? Cool!
  • Options
    Well I can beat leg ache my arse hurts, after I foolishly agreed to play 5-a-side against a team of players 10 years my junior and I got dumped on my arse competing for a bouncing ball and have a huge bruise covering my backside!
  • Options
    my legs ache a bit
    but that's because am now in full training for my 10k in February
    on the same day as the Palar5e game (fear not, I'll be there!)
    & the day before we go trekking in Peru

bring it on!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dehydration... i can hear my joints clicking if im a big hungover.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]my legs ache a bit
    but that's because am now in full training for my 10k in February
    on the same day as the Palar5e game (fear not, I'll be there!)
    & the day before we go trekking in Peru

bring it on!!!!!!!![/quote]

STRETCHER BEARERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It's lactic acid mate, drink plenty of water and stretch as if you're preparing for a game. You'll probably look like a bit of a nugget doing that at your desk but it will work trust Dr Dicko.
  • Options
    moral of the story

Can't handle your beer or don't go drinking on a bloody work night - when will you learn LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]moral of the story

Can't handle your beer or don't go drinking on a bloody work night - when will you learn LOL
    champagne and white wine.

i don't think work will be too happy either when their get their addison lee invoice few as i booked a cab to take me from battersea back to DA1
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Don't let the others see this, you won't hear the end of it, trust me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

Don't let the others see this, you won't hear the end of it, trust me.

Oops
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]moral of the story

i don't think work will be too happy either when their get their addison lee invoice few as i booked a cab to take me from battersea back to DA1

champagne is great - but if you drink it you got to stick with it all night no mixing.
  • Options
    Totally envious of KBslilsis going trekking in Peru. One of my ambitions :-)
  • Options
    WSS, get a bottle of lucozade sport down your neck. Does the job.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]WSS, get a bottle of lucozade sport down your neck. Does the job.

Normal ornage juice is far better.
  • Options
    sounds like gout to me...
  • Options
    and does anybody else experience hangover horn?

*blushes*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]and does anybody else experience hangover horn?

*blushes*

Yes and is very inhibiting when sharing a car to Colchester with Medders and Ketman in the back wedged together
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    more information than I need thanks.