Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

who would you not like to meet in a darkened alley

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
bar me of course!, roy shaw for me hands down.

Comments

• Had a 20-min walk down a deserted dark alley by the side of railway tracks in the middle of nowhere last night.

Very happy not to bump into anyone.
  • why did you take this walk? im rather scared
  • A 20 minute alley? That must of been a drunken walk which is normally 2 mins sober...
  • it was the 'quick' way back to a tube station. The long way around is another 10 mins and i was too knackered to worry.
  • I went for a run last night down on the north downs in kent, got lost and then the lights went out on me down a very dark bridle path and then a country lane.

I kept thinking...
    "Its Haloween, you've just watched Saw II and all the sunlight has disappeared in a matter of minutes."

A few horrow movie scenarios flashed in my thoughts as I ran like forest for a mile or so to a main road.

So i'm saying that loony tune from Saw II or the clown from the horrow "It". yikes!
  • the liquid metal man from terminator 2.
  • anyone bigger than me
  • edited October 2007
    Baz, the lead singer from The Stranglers. He looks very scary! (Then you realise his name must actually be Barry...)
  • AFKA in case I tripped over him.
  • Sponsored links:

• The wife.

I'd want to know what she was doing there in the first place.......
  • Marcus Evans
  • Dog The Bounty Hunter, he's one bad ass mo fo.
  • i would have it with dog,old steroid freak,to slow!
  • Christine and Neil Hamilton
  • scary!!!!!!
  • Phil Neville
  • what albert steptoe?
  • Stan Collymore and friends
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Stan Collymore and friends[/quote]

nah that wouldn't be scary... that would cack funny!
    I'd stay, take a few pictures but do nothing else mind you (!), and then flog it to NotW or the currant bun for a few grand...
  • Sponsored links:

• sol campbell