Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lets help the club out - add some tactics to the 4 they've got

so far the team have only got 4 tactics to rely on...lets give them a bit of help...add yours to the 4 below:

1] if you get the ball in your half, close you eyes and give it a big boot upfield;

2] if you get the ball withing striking distance of their goal, pass it to somebody else;

3] if you get the ball in midfield, whack a long ball across the pitch to a player in red that's only got one bloke marking him;

4] if there's a fifty fifty ball in our half, let somebody else go for it.

Comments

• 5 ] If you are unsure what to do lob it to Reidy and expect miracles
    6 ] If your name is Jerome be sure to beat your man with some skill then scuff a right footed backpass to the opposition goalie - under no circumstances should you pass to a man on your own team
    7} If your name is Luke be sure to run into exactly the same places as your strike partner Mr Iwelumo - running into space is overrated
  • 8] if the opposition goalkeeper is catching everything that comes his way, make sure you dont cross the ball away from him...
  • 9} If you are waiting to tackle someone wait until you are in the box to do it - it gets a much better reaction when you mis-time it.
    10] If your name is Chris you no longer need to jump to head the ball - simply nudging the defender is adequate in your eyes
  • 11) If your name is Danny and you're in possession in front of goal in your own box - then ensure you show an opponent far too much of the ball.

12) If your name is Jonathan, ensure you run 40 yards alongside an opponent and wait until you get into you're own area before bringing him down.
  • 13 if your name is Jerome, dont offer yourself up for the ball and in the unlikely event that you find yourself in space and with the ball at your feet.....make sure you pass the ball backwards to anyone who resembles a player from ether side
  • edited October 2007
    14 If your name is jerome you can beat 3 or 4 players with skill and pace and then put your final ball in the crowd behind the goal.
  • edited October 2007
    15 if things aren't going your way try and get an unnecessary yellow card so that when things do start going your way again, you'll be banned...
  • I'm worried about you, ltgtr - you're normally one of the ultra positive ones!
  • edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm worried about you, ltgtr - you're normally one of the ultra positive ones!

one nightmare game and you draw a line under it, forget it, and move on...two crap games like that and you have to have a free for all clear the air session...the players may even be having one of these as we speak but its important we do the same to up the ante...lets make sure nobody is in any doubt that its wrong at the moment and that we're all up for it next saturday at southampton...
  • I see this as a bit of fun, its all been a bit frustrating of late and its good to let off steam.....I'll be up for it come Saturday...have no doubts
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm worried about you, ltgtr - you're normally one of the ultra positive ones!

one nightmare game and you draw a line under it, forget it, and move on...two crap games like that and you have to have a free for all clear the air session...the players may even be having one of these as we speak but its important we do the same to up the ante...lets make sure nobody is in any doubt that its wrong at the moment and that we're all up for it next saturday at southampton...

wasn't it pardew himself who said something along the lines of "in this league, it's how you respond to a defeat that is so important".
    well if the last 2 games are us responding to the wolves defeat then we can kiss promotion goodbye and start looking at the other end of the table.
  • At the time I felt that was a very negative way to start the season - already talking about defeats - and looks like it's come home to haunt us.