Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ruski National Anthem

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
Whenever I hear it I always think of freezing cold weather, women driving tanks in parades through Red Square and long queues for bread!

They're a hard nation the Ruskis.

Comments

• Can vouch for the freezing weather. Went there a couple of years ago in Feb, it was 'kin cold. They flood all the pathways in Gorky Park, (which then freeze over) and hire out skates.

Fantastic place
  • shame they abused our national anthem - scum...still, they were so noisy singing their own anthem half their players looked like they were shting themselves...they sound like the sort of fans that will turn against their own team if we can grab hold f the game..
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]shame they abused our national anthem - scum...still, they were so noisy singing their own anthem half their players looked like they were shting themselves...they sound like the sort of fans that will turn against their own team if we can grab hold f the game..

England fans would never do that, them Ruskis are evil compared to our saints
  • Must have brought a tear to Ken's eye................;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Must have brought a tear to Ken's eye................;-)

He's probably gone out there to the motherland on some sort of trumped up "fact finding mission" to see how their transport system copes with the cold- at our expense!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Must have brought a tear to Ken's eye................;-)

He's probably gone out there to the motherland on some sort of trumped up "fact finding mission" to see how their transport system copes with the cold- at our expense!

Never!! Where do you get this rubbish from!! Its not like he's done that before to a country with a history of poor human rights..........;-)
  • Frre holiday in Cuba anyone?...
  • Yeah, but the fares wont be going up. The fares will possibly be going up - I don't know. Next thing you know, the fares have gone up.

Way to go Kenneth.

And what is the serious opposition - I use the term lightly, very lightly indeed - up against him this time around??? Fug me, no wonder why people are losing all interest in politics en masse.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yeah, but the fares wont be going up. The fares will possibly be going up - I don't know. Next thing you know, the fares have gone up.

We're thinking about extending the conjestion charge. Next thing you know....
  • .... fingers crossed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Bless him.

You just know he's always craved power - I bet he used to sulk if he wasn't the milk monitor at school. I bet he thought he'd lost his chance when he f-ed up the GLC and the Tories disbanded it from under him, but here he is having another go at it.

He's not all bad I don't doubt, just one of those deluded politicians who wants to be seen to be the big man rather than actually get things done - which is most of them these days. Also, budgets are evidently not his thing - he obviosly thinks he's more of an "ideas man"!

Still, the Olympics coming was all down to him - but lets not start that one again or else AFKA will start crying into his laptop!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Bless him.

You just know he's always craved power - I bet he used to sulk if he wasn't the milk monitor at school.

Are you talking about Ken or AFKA?