Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

iPod Touch

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
I'm thinkin about treating myself to an iPod Touch. Anyone got one? If so is it worth it or should I just buy one of the Nano 3rd Generations? I'm not interested in the iPhone yet so don't suggest that please as i'm tied into an 18 month contract with about 12 to run on it!

Comments

• Options
    One of the guys in the office got one and it packed in after 5 days
  • Options
    Ouch I just watched the demo on apple and it looks the nuts but its deffo looks like its got a lot that could go wrong with it.
  • Options
    I had a go on one in the regent st store on sunday and must admit I'm tempted.

Don't forget there is an apple store opening in lakeside this week so if you're anywhere near there or regent st you can try one out
  • Options
    Looks good, a mate had one like Dan his opacked in in just under 2 weeks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]I had a go on one in the regent st store on sunday and must admit I'm tempted.

Don't forget there is an apple store opening in lakeside this week so if you're anywhere near there or regent st you can try one out

There's an Apple store in Bluewater so why soil yourself by going to Essex...;-)