Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody from the Croydon Massive that post on here ?

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
Just wondering if anyone who goes on a night out in Croydon that is still living actually posts on here. I need some info on a Bar Club in the High Street.

Comments

• Options
    Work in Croydon, best one and most popualr is Tiger Tiger, although there is a 80's bar called Reflex just down the road from Tiger Tiger,
  • Options
    What do you know about a venue called 'Svelte' ?
  • Options
    yeah i live there. I agree tiger tiger probably best, i'd give reflex a miss personally does my head in. Mojama is alright aswell a little further down the road. I always seem to end up in black sheep though, open till 4am pretty easy going.
  • Options
    Never been in svelte, seems to change names every month or so. Used to be Mccluskys back in the day which was pretty dodgy, my mate had a chair smashed round his face for no reason. Reckon it'll probably be alright now looks quite nice from outside.
  • Options
    Croydon is another poor man's Bromley...

Been once and went to Yates, thought it was decent.
  • Options
    Cheers Fella, might be getting a DJ'ing Set in there soon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jac52[/cite]Never been in svelte, seems to change names every month or so. Used to be Mccluskys back in the day which was pretty dodgy, my mate had a chair smashed round his face for no reason. Reckon it'll probably be alright now looks quite nice from outside.

McCluskys! What a place that was, if you couldn't pull in there then you couldn't pull a pair of curtains. And it did seem to have itsb fair share of punch ups.

Ketman if your playing in Croydon you'll need to get Glad all over!
  • Options
    isn't Croydon more Chelsea these days than Palace ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]isn't Croydon more Chelsea these days than Palace ?

And arsenal and Man u, very much like woolwich, bexley, plumstead etc
  • Options
    No AFKA that's Carshalton mate