Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rollcall: Newcastle Away

WSSWSS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Not me i'm afraid due to daytime Saturday arrangements.

I will however be in the Fulwich in Dartford at around 4.30 to start my night before heading to The Venue....

Comments

• Options
    not me unfortunately, spending the day building flatpack furniture in the hope of getting off down the pub by 4...
  • Options
    I'll be there. getting a 9am train tomorrow from kings cross *ouch*

then heading out to sea club on the quay side for the celebratory proceedings.
  • Options
    can we begin a rollcall with 2 negatives?

me, sausage and pickering say aye.
  • Options
    I'll be there , driving up tonight. Should get there by kick off
  • Options
    Ill be there with 5 others. Train at 12 from kings cross. Staying up there really looking foward to it.
  • Options
    I'm there plus 8 non Addick mates and a Charlton boo boy who I have the misfortune to sit next to(he is a mate really.) who i've dragged up there for the weekend to help celebrate my 31st birthday.
    For official roll call purposes it's; 2 Addicks,4 Luton,1 Yid,1 Gooner,1 West Ham and 1 Manc lad who's not into football but his first game of football was Man Utd 0 Charlton 1 back in '86.Barely been to a game since I don't think so let's hope he remains a good luck charm for us.
    Leaving Kings X at 11am tomorrow.Can't effing well wait!
  • Options
    fair play for dragging all the non-addicks up there - 9goalswentpastperry
    top effort

let's hope the team and the fans are on good form and show them what real football's all about