Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dowie banned from training ground

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
From the BBC's newspaper round-up

"Charlton manager Iain Dowie was banned from training the day after the Addicks' Carling Cup victory over Bolton 'for his own good'. (Daily Express)"

What d'ya reckon? Cos he needs a day off after the last 2 months? From what you hear about him, I wouldn't be surprised if he's been working 18hr days 7 days a week.

Comments

• Options
    Snap!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    very odd. think this could be another case of trying to make a story out of a non-story.

was wednesday the first time he hasn't spoke to the press after the game as well ?
  • Options
    I think so, yeah.
    I reckon Richard Murray just said "Look, we've got a win, take a day off - you've been working your knackers off for weeks"
  • Options
    quote][cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]very odd. think this could be another case of trying to make a story out of a non-story.

was wednesday the first time he hasn't spoke to the press after the game as well ?[/quote]

A conspiracy theorists heaven![
  • Options
    dowie is always good for a quote and the journalists(wrong word),are always looking to lend him some rope.