Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Malbranque

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
is this a player we would want? Not so sure about his attitute, but he is class, i cant see him going to team that wont be in Europe & the longer he stays at Fulham the cheaper he'll become, someones going to get a good deal..not Fulham though

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/fulham/5205902.stm

Comments

• He has made it pretty clear he wants to go to a team playing Champs League football. He has already turned down plenty of teams. Thought Liverpool should have snapped him up instead of Pennant. No chance of him coming to us. Shame really, think he is a great player.
  • He'll never come to us - just pray he doesn't go to Westfuckingham!!
  • if it wasn't for Lennon, it would have had Spurs written all over it.

Still wouldn't rule it out.
  • I've said it before, Bolanos reminds me very much of Malbranque. And he's half the age and half the price.
  • I didnt think he would be interested in us really, but someone will get him on the cheap, esp as he's been told he wont play again
  • If he did go there, I wonder if there is another of their midfielders worth us going for? (no scousers)
  • THere seems to be a lot of doubt over the work permit for Bolanos because we are only signing him on loan.
  • May be worth asking for a loan? As I understand it Fulham are refusing to play him and will let his contract run-down, and then he can leave on a free next summer, if he isn't picked up by one of the big clubs by Sept 1st we should try for a loan deal at the very least. Nothing ventured...
  • West Ham hope they can have a deal tied up for Malbranque next week.

He's doing a cracking job there old Al, Al Super Al