Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

£1/night plush hotel in Hoxton offer

I'm trying to figure out an excuse for this one, but those of you with demanding spouses to impress might fancy this one...

The Hoxton Hotel, which is, apparently, very very nice, is offering five rooms each night for £1 between Friday and 31 January (and a further five for £29/night). So if you fancy a night in town and no worries about trains/buses/cabs home, bookings open at noon on Thursday:

http://www.hoxtonhotels.com/index.php

Comments

• edited October 2007
    Having lived in Hackney I can't see Lady Irving being too impressed with "Do you fancy a night in a hotel in Hoxton?" even if it has gone upmarket since we lived nearby.
  • edited October 2007
    haven't looked at the link but must the Hoxton Urban Lodge on Great Eastern St - not for me. what with the pissheads and junkies coming out the aquarium club it's not the ideal location
  • Might not be for you, but it might be up someone's street here.
  • yes thanks inspector. i wish i had known as booked and paid into a london hotel for two nights already. this would have been good if i had known before.
  • thanks inspector!
  • anyone had any joy????
  • nope.

missed out on the Verve tickets too.
  • No luck here either!
  • nor me or three colleagues, all trying to book for the night of our Xmas party.
  • :-( we were trying to get a night there the day before we go to cork, but no joy. can get on the page now, but nothing available.
  • Sponsored links:

• i got through to the £29 deal, but seeing as its about £15/20 in a cab home from there i didnt think it was worth it!
  • And I only wanted a place to crash so I could get safely sozzled in town before catching the train to Wolves. Hey-ho!