Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tavern Lives!

ScoSco
edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
How did the stag do go, mate?

Comments

• was going to ask the very same question?? come on tav, spill the beans
  • Maybe he's still recovering as he hasn't spilled any beans yet?! Must have been good!
  • Great day had by all thanks guys
  • TAV-ERN! TAV-ERN! TAV-ERN!

Will we recognise you on Saturday? Any new shaving habits?
  • still the same good looking fella! i always shave against the grain!lol!
  • LOL! You are well groomed!
  • oi. leave it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]still the same good looking fella! i always shave against the grain!lol!

you have to be double ard to do that!! i cant, thats why i have the comedy beard.

Glad your still in one piece tho tav, you managed to stay clear of the Thames then??
  • Yes he got away completely unscathed - his mates must be scared of him...
  • He sits in my section now B! He's anyone's for a cuppa and two choccy hobnobs...
  • Sponsored links:

• yes MCS i had no pranks played on me thank god
  • good good, its the main reason why i prob wont get married, i would be abused totally!!! lol
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]good good, its the main reason why i prob wont get married, i would be abused totally!!! lol
    and you'd probably enjoy it!!
  • By the missus MCS? !!
  • Bullet fingers oohaah!
  • lets see, i wouldnt trust my millwall cousin! my brothers (3 of them, for all the years of antagonism) my old work mates from TM peckham (for all the years of antagonism) my giant welsh (well not welsh but lives there, rothko knows him he is a monster!) and thats the same for the years of antagonism! Mortain would be interested, as our spurs mate too!

I would be totally doomed!! lol
  • well then you should not have been such an antagonising git all your life.

I do have similar concerns re saturday.
  • its her hen everyone
  • yes if you see 28 women dressed as american cops sat in the north west quadrant ... you know what it is.
  • *evil chuckle*
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes if you see 28 women dressed as american cops sat in the north west quadrant ... you know what it is.

please tell me you're being serious !
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes if you see 28 women dressed as american cops sat in the north west quadrant ... you know what it is.

That I am somehow in one of WSS's dreams?
  • ha, No. sorry AFKA.
    I saw a group of young ladies in liverpool dressed up like that the other week... they were quite something to look at.
  • Good luck curb_it. I reckon your lot may have some surprises in store for you! lol.
  • Especially if I pop out of a cake...
  • I think you are right Sco, but none of them too bad... i dont think.