Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trains...

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

Comments

• Options
    Crayford line????

I was at the station at 5:20 and got on the train at 7......

Grrrrrrrrr..............
  • Options
    Yes, I must have been on your train....got on at Sidcup..

Why was the heating on?..
  • Options
    I just got in had a nightmare managed to get a diverted train from the Woolwich Arsenal line to the Sidcup line. The Mrs just rang to say she's gone back home as there's nothing going through Mottingham that anyone can get on at the minute.
  • Options
    Yeah must of been - I didnt even get a seat at Crayford....Then some f*cker dropped one right when it was packed!
  • Options
    Some small woman on mine was elbowing and kicking people for fun like it was their fault she had no room, I was very impressed that no one decided to throw her off at Hither Green. Absolute Sweat Box tho, not quite what you need first thing it must be said!
  • Options
    Bring back British Rail...
  • Options
    Coach in wasnt much better... think the Blackwall Tunnel got closed earlier this morning...

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!
  • Options
    i gave up, went home and had a cup of tea then took my son to school, pop out for a new suit and am now on my way in, a lot less people now. trains are still being scheduled according to some scary variation of chaos theory though.
  • Options
    i had no trouble at all on my 2 wheel train. Lovely stuff
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Coach in wasnt much better... think the Blackwall Tunnel got closed earlier this morning...

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Yep! We went through Dartford Tunnel and down the A13 - not much better that side either!!

Mx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i had no trouble at all on my 2 wheel train. Lovely stuff

Arf, if you can't say anything constructive, don't say it... you melt

;-)
  • Options
    I think everywhere was snarled up this morning. Had to run an errand to Gravesend. Managed to get down there in 20 mins from Swanley then it took me an hour to go half-a-mile. Coming back, tried to go via Gravesend East but the road was closed. Ended up going down the A2 to Cobham and back into the traffic jam on the A2. Got to work at 09.50 having left home at 07.30.

Grrrrrrrr.......
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    As Rothko says, we should all cycle in...(_*_)
  • Options
    I must have been lucky - got to Sidcup at 8.00 and got pretty much straight on a (fairly empty) train.
  • Options
    I got to Sidcup at 8.15 and got straight ona fairly empty train...................which then took an hour and a half to get me to Charing Cross.
  • Options
    What train problems?
  • Options
    All dartford lines had problems, my 20 minute journey from falconwood was over and hour, and yes the heating was on too high, why don't they have thermostats in the carriages???!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]I got to Sidcup at 8.15 and got straight ona fairly empty train...................which then took an hour and a half to get me to Charing Cross.

yeah, still didn't get in to Charing X until about 9.10
  • Options
    Nightmare
  • Options
    Stop moaning the lot of ya, you are all well paid to work up town & you are not even working whilst on the train. Anything for a moan eh ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i got up late and was going to use that good excuse the trains were buggered... and much to my surprise when i got down there, they were. i got on the train i should have been on 30 mins later and it ws empty. joy.
  • Options
    i got on at dartford at about 7.50 and was at work by 8.50, no problems for me.

just people making up excuses
  • Options
    Oh joy of joy; now we have signal problems in the lewisham area ....
  • Options
    I heard that they started this morning and were likely to carry on all day. Not going to panic about it until I can;t get through the door at Charing Cross though..............at which point I'll turn right back round and walk to the pub!
  • Options
    traffic issues too, oil leak on the A2....!
  • Options
    My first experience of delays - not fun I haved to say. Hour and ten mins late this morning.

Why do they allow trains to stand at stations (Charlton) and not let people on?
  • Options
    The A2 was chaotic when I came through. Closed at Danson, west bound, but traffic heavy both ways. Left Canary Wharf at 4.30, got home at 7. Not good. I hear the Millwall game is late kicking off due to the A2...
  • Options
    Another good trip in to London this morning chaps ....?

Grrrr
  • Options
    I had to be in London for a meeting at 8.00 am this morning the journey reminded me, if I needed it, why I decided to get out of the rat race and work locally. It was dreadful and I pity all of you that do it regularly.
  • Options
    No problems getting in, must have been after 8.15.

Getting home - now that could be fun?