Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Records and cd's and music related items wanted, look in your loft?

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Any members have any records and cd's and music related items they no longer want please let me know. If anyone works in promotion or gets promo cd's/cdr's please let me know.

Any members looking for records or cd's please let me know(no i don't have the agadoo remix Solidgone) but do carry a varied selection.

Sensible response only please.

Comments

• Options
    Badger - looking for anything in particular?
  • Options
    I've got loads of old records. Are you looking to buy them off me?
  • Options
    I have a few im willing to clear what type of music you after?
  • Options
    Im looking to get rid of a load of old CD singles and promos. Are you looking for freebies or to buy? Im not giving them away.
  • Options
    i kept all my 45's and lp's but haven't had something to play them on for about ten years...the 45's are mostly all 60's and 70's, the lp's are 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's (couldn't see the point in cd's until mrs ltgtr started moaning about the size of my equipment and the hifi had to go for something smaller)...not parting with them btw...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]mrs ltgtr started moaning about the size of my equipment

No need to brag, sir...
  • Options
    i have a few bits and pieceIll do a list over the next few days as its mostly up in the loft
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Any members have any records and cd's and music related items they no longer want please let me know. If anyone works in promotion or gets promo cd's/cdr's please let me know.

Any members looking for records or cd's please let me know(no i don't have the agadoo remix Solidgone) but do carry a varied selection.

Sensible response only please.

What is it you want people to let you know again?
  • Options
    got some oasis promos,signed stranglers music sheet