Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the great palace away support

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
ours is nothing to write home about,though over 2000 yesterday sees inprovement,but they give it that they have this wonderfull loyal away from home support,one man and hes nigel dog there yesterday,they took hardly anything to ipswich,there lying me thinks.

Comments

• I literally have no idea what you just said
  • sorry,what i wanted to say was,200 at burnley they had,hardly big away following,we would have at least 202
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]sorry,what i wanted to say was,200 at burnley they had,hardly big away following,we would have at least 202

How many do you think we'll take to Hull?
  • i reckon 400,on a tuesday most teams would bring that ,its a long way,im going,thats 200 more than palace had for a saturday game in burnley
  • What's your point? It's apples and ornages comparing ourselves to Palace. How many of us wanted to go to away games when we were getting spanked in PL over the last few years? Almost every club is going to have rubbish away suport when they are playing badly. Lets just enjoy the ride this season and forget about Palace and the tango tosser.

S.
  • well said.