Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away Tickets

How many tickets can Season Ticket holders buy when the tickets first go on sale? Anyone know?

Comments

• one per voucher.
  • Depends which game it is fella. Which one were you thinking of ??
  • Then if they go on general sale, you can buy more I take it.
  • yes general sale means that. Obviously if its a popular game they would be all gone but this rarely happens these days sadly. if you dont have enough vouchers to take someone else, you should ask another mate who's not going to that one for their voucher... ive often scavenged in the pub after a match for vouchers when people have their season tickets on them.
  • [cite] DA_6:[/cite]Depends which game it is fella. Which one were you thinking of ??

Reading :-)
  • Just to add to the ranting, the way we distribute our away tickets is a joke.

Why is there no provision for fans that go to away games but don't have Valley Gold? Seems pretty unfair that someone that takes the time and effort to go to away matches on a regular basis loses out to someone that goes away from home maybe once or twice a season because they pay an extra £10 a month! Chances are that someone that went to Fulham, Villa, Chelsea or West Ham won't get a ticket for the Reading game because someone with Valley Gold decides they fancy going because they've not been to Madejski before and it's easy to get to!

I think that the clubs should operate a policy where, if you can show ticket stubs from 2 or 3 other away game, you get the same priority as Valley Gold.
  • http://se7addick.blogspot.com/2006/10/fan-loyalty-rewarded.html

someone obviously agrees with you !!
  • isn't that what the red thing is for?

my issue with the red card thing is. me nd my friends usually take it in turns to buy tickets, ie, one of them bought west ham, afka bought my fulham ticket, another mate's got my newcastle ticket etc etc, so what if when it comes to reading away, there is no record of me having bought tickets for all of those matches, even though i was at everyone of them and more?

do they expect everyone to buy single tickets, so it shows up on their red card?
  • [cite] Barn Door Lisbie:[/cite]Just to add to the ranting, the way we distribute our away tickets is a joke.

I think that the clubs should operate a policy where, if you can show ticket stubs from 2 or 3 other away game, you get the same priority as Valley Gold.

Good point - Well made!! Too logical me thinks-

One for Henry????
  • Why not give priority to people who have bought tickets for Newcastle or Wigan regardless of whether they are in Valley Gold?Anyone who ventures up to Newcastle for a 515 ko then misses out on Reading cos some anorak fancies visiting a new ground is going to be livid.We'll have the same issue at Gooners and it really annoys me.
  • Sponsored links:

• someone else normally gets tickets for about six of us so this season they have bought about 30 tickets whilst we've bought none !! Unless they quote every number this is never gonna work re tickets.
  • MCSMCS
    edited October 2006
    Suzi said - "my issue with the red card thing is. me nd my friends usually take it in turns to buy tickets, ie, one of them bought west ham, afka bought my fulham ticket, another mate's got my newcastle ticket etc etc, so what if when it comes to reading away, there is no record of me having bought tickets for all of those matches, even though i was at everyone of them and more?"

And what if like me, you like to use the ticket as roach!!
  • yeah, if you buy a Wigan ticket you are entitled to a Reading ticket irrespective of 'priority' status. Reward loyal fans not ValleyGold 'once a season' merchants. God I'm in a mood today !!!
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]Suzi said - "my issue with the red card thing is. me nd my friends usually take it in turns to buy tickets, ie, one of them bought west ham, afka bought my fulham ticket, another mate's got my newcastle ticket etc etc, so what if when it comes to reading away, there is no record of me having bought tickets for all of those matches, even though i was at everyone of them and more?"

LOL!!!!
  • Well i can tell ya tickets make the best roach, when me and the mrs went to the carlisle game i had two days worth of roach!!
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]Suzi said - "my issue with the red card thing is. me nd my friends usually take it in turns to buy tickets, ie, one of them bought west ham, afka bought my fulham ticket, another mate's got my newcastle ticket etc etc, so what if when it comes to reading away, there is no record of me having bought tickets for all of those matches, even though i was at everyone of them and more?"

i've given up remember!
  • I no i no, and all credit to you, i was sposed to too at the same time as you, but alas, its freakin hard!!