Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

J-Lo

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Is coming in the building today and you'd think it was the bloody Queen the way people are carrying on.

Security everywhere, loads of big American blokes with walkie talkies outside the building, people carriers with blacked out windows all over the place.

Apparently, catering are crapping themselves because they think they've got the wrong biscuits in!

All this for a jumped up singer!!

Comments

• edited September 2007
    Now if it's someone really important like Andy Reid, you could understand it.

Biscuits ? I bet he likes Jaffa Cakes.

;o)
  • really? thats a bit sad

what building by the way?
  • A bit sad, it's a joke. Apparantly they sent through a list of demands.

The main C4 office in Horseferry Rd.
  • Can you tell her to stop texting me
  • J-LO has a Big Ass
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2007
    i like her
  • Give her a bump down to earth with a resounding chorus of "Who are ya?" as she walks by
  • you lick her
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Is coming in the building today and you'd think it was the bloody Queen the way people are carrying on.

Security everywhere, loads of big American blokes with walkie talkies outside the building, people carriers with blacked out windows all over the place.

Apparently, catering are crapping themselves because they think they've got the wrong biscuits in!

All this for a jumped up singer!!

I dare you to teabag her.............
  • Well it is my last day here, so it's worth a try!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Get her to lick or touch something with her breast please mate and I'll buy you an ocean of lager tomorrow.

I've missed her since we split and now looks like I'll never get her latina arse back unless you help me Dave by getting part of her clothing for me or something!!
  • I'll try, although I may not resist the temptation to give her a dig and shout "She fell over"
  • Tell her you're not fooled by the rocks that she's got
  • ha ha, that tickled me AFKA
  • Smudge I know deep down she's still Jenny the bird from Chatham who loved and lost me.

If you can get her to sign something dear Dan Dicko love Jenny xxxxxx

I will let you teabag me!!!
  • Bird from work went to some sort of do she had last night at some club.

Clearly I have no idea about any of this though - my days of being ITK are long gone!