Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

west ham, sunday morning football, curbs, palace and dowie

watching that match last night made me all nostalgic for sunday morning football...cant be far off until curbs takes over at upton park now, must make a note to see what the odds are...& talking to a palace fan he was telling me how their games have got a lot more boring recently...funny that, ours seem to have got more entertaining...i wonder if that's just a coincidence...

Comments

• Options
    Sunday morning football?????
    Bit harsh on chesterfield isn't it?
  • Options
    According to a "friend of a friend" who knows the Iranian's sister (believe me I am not making this connection up!), the Iranian guy wants to replace Pardew with Sven and then buy Beckham!

Clearly this is a LOCKED ON FACT and you read it here first :-)
  • Options
    [cite] Mortain:[/cite]Sunday morning football?????
    Bit harsh on chesterfield isn't it?

hey, if they could only beat west ham 2-1 on that showing...
  • Options
    [cite] Salad Spinner:[/cite]According to a "friend of a friend" who knows the Iranian's sister (believe me I am not making this connection up!), the Iranian guy wants to replace Pardew with Sven and then buy Beckham!

Clearly this is a LOCKED ON FACT and you read it here first :-)

That is the worst kept secret about the whole take over, been doing the rounds for ages
  • Options
    [cite] ltgtr:[/cite]
    hey, if they could only beat west ham 2-1 on that showing...

Fair point
  • Options
    Mortain, from what i heard from a few whammers on the radio this morning, it sounds a similar situation to us. Frustrated, but think Pardew is a decent manager and want to stick with him.

Is that representative ?
  • Options
    Pretty much spot on afka.

I don't know many fans that are blaming pardew. KUMB done a poll last week and 80% of fans backed pardew. We know the players have got the ability, they've just become way to complacent.
  • Options
    [cite] Mortain:[/cite]they've just become way to complacent.

i blame Jimmy Traore....
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    what an easy tie for the next round, just what we needed...and forget any bollocks like 'giving them respect'...the trick to playing this type of team is not to come down to their level a la west ham and man city...put out a strong side, hit them hard and hit them early and, when you've got them beat, then keep going for fun...