Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester Vs Forest

You heard that Leicester let Forest's keeper score in 1st minute after the abandoned game was called off at HT Leicester 0-1 Forest so the teams agreed to play on from there. A great sporting gesture if you ask me. Only thing is whats gonna happen with the betting on the game?

Comments

• sod the betting, great gesture.
  • nice gesture but they could've just played one half of football to carry on from the previous fixture...
    in spain they just play the remainder of the fixture when the match is abandoned, even if it's only a few minutes
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]nice gesture but they could've just played one half of football to carry on from the previous fixture...
    in spain they just play the remainder of the fixture when the match is abandoned, even if it's only a few minutes
    How do you manage do put a downer on absolutely everything?
  • Years of practice? ;-)
  • Great stuff and they went on to win 3-2 justice too
  • i don't like Mandaric but i heard he pulled the strings for this one.

well done and good finish
  • Well played Leicester....
  • Good to hear
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite] Only thing is whats gonna happen with the betting on the game?

Coral have said they are going to pay out on 3-1 as well as 3-2, and with the guy who scored the second goal as first goal scorer.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Only thing is whats gonna happen with the betting on the game?[/quote]

Coral have said they are going to pay out on 3-1 as well as 3-2, and with the guy who scored the second goal as first goal scorer.[/quote]

Nice gestures all round. Ooh I'm getting a warm feeling all over. And no I haven't just pissed myself. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame Arsenal couldn't do the same for the Sheff Utd cup game a few years back and let united equalise.