Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: Will Charlton remain in the Premiership at the end of the season ? ?

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Lines are open, vote now:

Comments

• Options
    not got much hope of us staying up at present...
  • Options
    but you haven't voted ??
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    without a doubt we are staying up.players haven't lost their confidence yet,the football being played is very refreshing.a 2-0 on saturday takes us to 16th within touching distance of wigan and man city,you have to fancy us over them.then suddenly we are amongst reading,blackburn and boro.

5/4 on betfair.open your accounts now.
  • Options
    noticed none of you have voted in the poll.

are you able to see it ok ?
  • Options
    see it now,not before.
  • Options
    cheers, thought i'd mucked up then !
  • Options
    We'll be in the Prem next year, FACT.
  • Options
    Note to all: If you don't want to see the poll in your Control Panel, then go to your Account page and Forum Preferences, then uncheck Show Poll in Control Panel (or something to that effect). This will just remove the poll from displaying in YOUR Control Panel. You can still look at it and comment in the Discussion to which the poll is attached.

Over and out.
  • Options
    neck and neck at the moment, but most confident of staying up.

every member has one vote, make sure you vote if you've haven't done already.

Guests viewing - you have to be a member to both view and participate in polls. Sign up now and have your vote.
  • Options
    voted .... we won't be in the bottom 2 that is for a LOCKED ON FACT.
    13th to 19th, probably about 15th I think, safe with about three games to go

COULD DO WITH A BLOODY WIN ON SATURDAY THOUGH!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My rose-tinted view says we'll save ourselves from relegation...but whether it'll be a close run thing or comfortably I don't know...
  • Options
    We'll stay up - enough said.
  • Options
    still very close, make sure you vote guys.

And if anyone has experienced any problems using the polls, can you give us a shout. cheers.
  • Options
    i'm with Dowie to turn things around. i don't even want to contemplate otherwise what with our big spend in the summer. we have to believe because the players will feed off this and the power of positive thinking will bring about good results. just look at what three clean sheets can do. i know the position is still poor but, a few more clean sheets will see Benty win a few matches for us, because i can't see anyone else getting any goals on current form. lets just hope Bent doesn't do a Parker in the window or we will be well and truely in the soup.
  • Options
    [cite] The Prince-e-Paul:[/cite] lets just hope Bent doesn't do a Parker in the window or we will be well and truely in the soup.

god, it doesn't bear thinking about !

little chance of that i feel though, don't think benty is as selfish and would be able to see the bigger picture
  • Options
    Definately AFKA- I know football players say what they are told to but he did say when he signed a new contract that he felt loyalty as we were the club that gave him a chance in the premiership.

But the fact is also that his potential sale has bank-rolled the summer spending spree if the worst does happen
  • Options
    :-(
  • Options
    Hmm I think we'll go down.... just a hunch. 
  • Options
    Foxycafc said:
    :-(
    Why on earth have you resurrected a thread from 16 odd years ago ??  Especially as we all now know the answer & it wasn't pleasant. 

Must be a slow day in your lair. Not many rabbits around to chase ?
  • Options
    Premier League*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2023
    Little did we know what the next 17 years would bring..
  • Options
    I think we will stay up, Pards is the new Curbs in my eyes.