Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Did we decide on a pub for tommorow ?

??

Comments

• Options
    nope
  • Options
    Curb_it gave a list.

I said Dragoon

Noone responded.

I think the answer is "no"
  • Options
    Ok will bring my hip flask
  • Options
    I'm just gonna get to colchester and ring curbit.

where are you aiming to park and what car have you got? we should try to park in the same place? who's in your (pick up) truck?
  • Options
    i don't have the foggiest where to park, i'm relying on Medders to direct me.

It's a dark blue vauxhall signum.

What time you heading up there?
  • Options
    where are you aiming to park and what car have you got? we should try to park in the same place? who's in your (pick up) truck?[/quote]

I'm with Hillsy and Dave Story in a white astra estate (i think) Aiming to get there around 1.30 ish, will buz when we are near to arrange a meet up
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    we're in a black vw polo leaving sidcup at 11am i've done an rac thingy, but that takes us to the ground. would like to park the best place to get away from as brother needs to be home by 7!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]we're in a black vw polo leaving sidcup at 11am i've done an rac thingy, but that takes us to the ground. would like to park the best place to get away from as brother needs to be home by 7!
    with only 6,500 fans i don't think it will be too bad but i see what you mean.

Did the last programme say anything about parking??
  • Options
    yes i'll type it up in 2 secs
  • Options
    From the M25 or directly from london take the a12 towards colchester, leaving at the junction signposted halstead and cambridge. turn right at the top of the slip road on to essex yeomanry way, then left at the roundabout on to london road towards the town centre. continue for around three quarters of a mile to the traffic lights, where mfi can be seen on the right. turn right here and follow the road to its end and a pub called the leather bottle on the left. turn left here and follow this road for around three quarters of a mile to the traffic lights with boadicea way, and turn right. at the end of this road is layer road, with a stadium a quarter of a mile on the left. parking is on boadicea way and in the adjoining side roads. united do operate a matchday park and ride, which is well signposted but features notoriously infrequent buses.

On The Ale

The nearest pub that welcomes away fans is the drury at the top of layer road, with a side for away fans and another for locals. the town centre is a 15-20 minute walk from the ground down the hill, and boasts a variety of places with some delights for real-ale types.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i don't have the foggiest where to park, i'm relying on Medders to direct me.

I'm trying to negotiate parking at my mates place, just opposite Layer Road...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]where are you aiming to park and what car have you got? we should try to park in the same place? who's in your (pick up) truck?

I'm with Hillsy and Dave Story in a white astra estate (i think) Aiming to get there around 1.30 ish, will buz when we are near to arrange a meet up[/quote]

Probably gonna take the VW Passat (Silver) instead...it will be more comfortable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i don't have the foggiest where to park, i'm relying on Medders to direct me.

I'm trying to negotiate parking at my mates place, just opposite Layer Road...

if you have a mate that lives up there, cant he buy tickets for some people that can't get them?

what road is your mate in, if we aim there we could park near by?
  • Options
    We will be in a pub by 12.30ish latest and i shall pass on word to sausage.

i think the Dragon sounds alright to me and not far to the ground. but also checking with Vince and Sarah as they might know of somehwere as she wants to watch the All Blacks at midday.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Not even sure he's there at the moment as he's in the Paras... am trying to get hold of his Mrs at the moment....

Live in ***** Road, but it's an MoD house so not sure how close you'll be able to get to it
  • Options
    but it's an MoD house so not sure how close you'll be able to get to it[/quote]

Why, because of all the scooters and parkas?
  • Options
    We (myself and Valleyd50) are leaving Dartford by car at approx 10.30am.
    Medders, are you taking your Canon?
    If you are going to the Drury will see you there.
  • Options
    Why are you leaving so early....It's only up the road?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rodex[/cite]We (myself and Valleyd50) are leaving Dartford by car at approx 10.30am.
    Medders, are you taking your Canon?
    I'm leaving Dartford at 10.30 but need to go to Rochester to pick up the 3 Medwayians
  • Options
    "Why are you leaving so early....It's only up the road?"

Parking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]but it's an MoD house so not sure how close you'll be able to get to it

Why, because of all the scooters and parkas?[/quote]

Boom boom!
    [cite]Posted By: Rodex[/cite]Medders, are you taking your Canon?

No camera for me... no chance!

No idea where we're going... I'm leaving that to my driver
  • Options
    its like wacky races!
  • Options
    CATCH THAT PIGEON NOOOW!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Not even sure he's there at the moment as he's in the Paras... am trying to get hold of his Mrs at the moment....

So you'll be planning on staying the night then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Not even sure he's there at the moment as he's in the Paras... am trying to get hold of his Mrs at the moment....

LMAO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

I'll have no chance with West Side around....