Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm confused

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Dowie says don't blame the players, blame me.

Reid says don't blame Dowie, blame the players.

How are we supposed to know who to boo at the end of each game?

Comments

• this is a prime example of where the big screen could be used more actively.

At the end of the game as the players are trouping off, the screen should alternate Batman style ('kerpaw' 'bosh' 'splat' etc) with boo, cheer, throw programme etc as it scans in on individual players.

NO hiding place !
  • the big screen needs to work properly before it can be used for anything.....everytime there's that useless chunk of black on the screen (for the PC brigade this is in no way reference to JFH)
  • The referee seems the most appropriate to boo, giving the past few home fixtures.
  • edited October 2006
    I like it AFKA.

A few more defeats and it could flash up "Everyone make your way to the West Stand car park".

Micky "theHat" is itching to get round there........
  • [cite] righthandbackward:[/cite]the big screen needs to work properly before it can be used for anything.....everytime there's that useless chunk of black on the screen (for the PC brigade this is in no way reference to JFH)

Yeah, by rights the Bolton tickets are a quid for adults? - the "chunk of black" removed the "5" from the £15, so we could have em' on false advertising! ;)
  • Excellent - I'll be down there with just a pound coin then!
  • *if only I had taken a photo*

Anyone?